Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

"How long did it take you and Sere to reunite?" Atem asked curiously

"And I love you." Serenity answered

Krystal shrugs. “We were separated at birth, and our parents divorced. I didn’t meet her again until I came to domino high when I was 14. I’d already had my powers 3 years by then. They surfaced when my best friend Eyes was murdered protecting me. Chaos and Rah stepped in and explained everything.”

Seto grinned at that and kissed her.

Last edited:
Atem kissed her and took her hand in his, rubbing soft circles on the back.

Serenity cuddled against him once more.

Atem smiled. "It'll be nice to experience things in my own body again."

Serenity sighed. "Seto?"

Atem looked out the window. "Don't get me wrong, Yugi is like a little brother to me. But it was frustrating knowing I was only borrowing his body."

Serenity bit her lip nervously. "There's something you should know. Do you remember that annoying prince from Elysion?"

Atem nodded and sighed. "But better overall than being trapped in the puzzle "

Serenity sighed. "Well, for a time I actually dated him when I didn't really know better. And....he wasn't exactly kind."

Atem smiled and kissed her hand.

Serenity bit her lip. "Honestly, I'd say it's a good part of the reason Krys pulled me away. To get me away from him a bit and so she didn't kill him. But...I don't think I've seen the end of him yet. So you might end up doing so eventually. "

Atem nuzzled her and nipped her neck. "Are we there yet?" He joked

Serenity nodded. "I don't doubt that you would. But I wanted you to know in case we ever encountered him just the two of us. He's kinda possessive and the last thing I'd want would be for you to think I'm playing with your heart."

Atem grinned sheepishly. "Well, I have the excuse of not knowing distance."

Serenity sighed in relief. "As much as I want to know, it might be better that I don't know."

Atem kissed her back

Serenity giggled. "Even so, Haruka says I need to curb my curiosity just a bit before it gets me into trouble."

Atem kissed her forehead. "Let's go before Sere's and Joey's stomachs get ahead of us." He chuckled.

Serenity grinned. "I didn't say I'd stop being curious completely. Just enough to where I can be more careful." She kissed him. "Let's go. I'm hungry. And you need the energy too. Your bunny is even more so of one behind closed doors." She winked

Atem gets out of the car to see the others and waves.

Serenity straightened her skirt. "And how are we supposed to get down? Or did we la d and I didn't notice?"

Back
Top Bottom