Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Serenity smiled softly and leaned slightly against him.

Yugi shrugged. "Don't know. I mean technically I'm famous but that was through Atem. I think I need to try to feel like I've truly earned my wins by working hard on my own.

Serenity blushed.

Atem chuckled. "I think I know what he means. While from the outside it looks like I merely helped, Yugi feels as if he relied on me too much to fight his battles for him. Winning against me is more like a stepping stone towards being able to do it on his own. But having the ability is way different from actually doing it."

Yugi nodded in confirmation with Atem's words. Entering in such big competitions on my own without having that ability to let him take over when the odds are stacked against me will solidify things."

Soon the server returned with all their food

"Two months." Serenity said in response to Krystal's declaration of a tournament, her own tone leaving no room for debate even as she dug into her food.

Atem chuckled. "I actually agree with Sere. Gives everyone time to prepare." He chanced a glance at the blonde. "Plus, Sere looks ready to take Seto and hide somewhere for that same amount of time if you try to convince her to allow for any less."

Serenity smirked triumphantly while eating.

Atem shrugged. "What? It wouldn't be the first time she tried to hide you two away if she didn't want something done a certain way." He started on his own food.

Yugi and Mokuba both started eating as well.

As the chatter around the table eventually died down and the food disappeared, Serenity kissed Seto on the cheek and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Within moments of her turning the corner into the hallway where the bathrooms were, she was soon heard screaming. "No! Let me go!"

By the time they got to where Serenity had been, she was gone. All that was left was a single rose standing in the floor in a very recognizable manner.

Atem ran after as well, ready to fight if need be.

Atem knelt down near the rose. "It seems like. This rose is similar to all the ones Sere would regularly have me burn." He then stood up and looked to Krys. "He timed when he took her well. He's challenging Seto. I'm sure he's had plenty of other chances where she was out of your sight that he could've attempted with just as small a time frame to do it."

Atem nodded in pride at Seto's words. "That you will. But first, we've got to find where he took her."

“I slipped my card necklace into her pocket. It has a tracker on it. Let’s get everyone and teleport to japan.call the senshi.” Seto looked at his cousin and gutter sister in law.

Krystal nods. “Good idea seto. We’ll have them meet us in the control room at crown Game Center.” She texted amara what happened and told her she’d be bringing a surprise help.

"Not even going to ask how you even thought to put something with a tracker on her. But good thinking nonetheless." He was about to speak to Krystal but stopped when he realized that she had already texted Haruka. "Think the senshi might've been overkill but too late now. Either way, let's go."

Atem sighed. "She's learned to be prepared." He then looked at Krys. "I quite remember seeing a whole line of girls wanting to and succeeding in beating up a guy for just tripping Sere on the moon. So excuse me for not seeing the high chance of the others killing him on sight."

Atem shook his head. "Not to mention we don't even know what state she might be in by the time we find her. Depending on it, she might automatically feel bad that the three of us would have to see her that way. Did it occur that she might definitely not want the others to see her that way?" He threw up his hands in surrender

Yugi and Mokuba looked around in awe.

Krystal bit her lip. “ I wasn’t actually.. I was thinking save bunny as quickly as possible..”

Seto still was in his armor. He walked over to the computer, using it and Kaiba Corp satalites to pinpoint bunny. “Got her. Let’s go.”

Krystal nods, transforming. “Right.” She looks at the coordinates before zapping herself, seto and Atem there.”

Atem had switched to his armor just before they teleported.

They landed in what seemed to be a set of dungeons, likely underneath a very old castle or palace. But so far the dungeons right around them all seemed to be empty.

Back
Top Bottom