Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Atem nodded and started on, looking through every dungeon cell he passed.

Serenity could be heard crying out in pain a good five rows over or so.

Atem took off after Krystal and Seto.

By the time they located Serenity in the dungeon, the state they found her in, definitely would've qualified as one the blonde would not have wanted the senshi to see her in.

Serenity was hanging by chains made od dark crystal, a material she was weak against. Wrapped in the chains were electrified roses. Her back, torso, arms and legs were covered in bruises, only a few being obviously since being kidnapped, while the others were varying degrees of healing but had been something she had been hiding from view before. Her clothing was in tatters, amazing that anything was left to contain what little dignity she currently had.

Krystal growled softly. “I’m gonna kill that prince.” Luckily she was not weak to dark crystal, and started to pull serenity down. She grit her teeth a bit in pain at the electricity running through her, but she’d do anything for her sister.

Seto growled lowly as he saw serenity, helping Krystal in getting her sister down. The millennium eye glowed on his forehead, and he yelled out. “Endymion! Come out here and duel me like a man!”

Atem growled himself at seeing Serenity, already undoing the clasps holding his cape to his armor so his cape could be used to wrap her in. "Remember Krys, the fight and final blow included belongs to Seto.

Serenity was too weak to hold herself up once they got her down and practically collapsed right away. "Seto..." Her breathing was labored

Endymion chuckled. "Took you longer than I expected to show. I was beginning to think you didn't care."

Krystal nods. “Oh I know, Atem.” She takes his cape and wraps it around serenity, healing her with her powers.

Seto hugged her. “I’m right here, bunny. Let me kill the prince and then I have something for you.”

Seto glared at Endymion, an ancient Egyptian duel disk appearing on his arm. “Of course I do. Now duel me, coward.” The eye glowed brightly.

Serenity whimpers and curls up once she's wrapped in Atem's cape. She hisses when Krys starts to heal her. "It hurts...everything he hit me with....gloved hands....whips...dark crystal infused. Special version he created. It's why the older ones are still around."

Atem frowned. "Makes sense. You should've long been healed from those by now. And he didn't want Krys to be able to heal them either."

"Coward? Just reminding the little jewel of her place and why she shouldn't be such a whore." Endymion smirked

Krystal frowns. “We need to get her out of here Atem. Maybe Saph or Dia can help lessen the effects..” she looked worried, throwing a dagger at Endymion.

Seto growls. “You monster! She was never yours and never will be!” His blue eyes appears behind him in all it’s fury

Atem frowned. "At most, they might have minimal effect. Sere said it was his own version of the dark crystal. He already manipulated it so your power would make it worse. We can't be sure it won't be the same with either of them."

"Perhaps we can be of some assistance, Pharaoh." A familiar voice spoke as Dark Magician and Dark Magician girl appeared behind Atem.

Endymion smirked. "Krystal's reunion with Serenity only slowed it down. That and the interference of the Sailor Wars. If not for that, Serenity would've already been my wife by now and there would've been nothing you could do about it."

Krystal nods. "You're right Atem. I'm very worried though." She was trying to keep it tgether. She looked at the dark magician. "Mahad.. please.. try.." she looked desprate.

Seto growls. "She was never ment fi you you evil little worm!" Another of his dragons appeared behind him. He lunged at endymion, pulling the blade from his millenium rod

Mahad and Mana each knelt down on one side of Serenity and started to heal her. Their magic having a more positive effect on her injuries, a sign that Endymion likely had not accounted for the possibility of Atem and Seto returning to the twins' lives.

Atem noticed the difference and smiled. "Thank goodness."

Endymion pulled his own sword to block even as he moved in preparation to dodge. "Of course she was. I ruled the entire earth while you and your Pharaoh had a small little country. I was more at her level than you."

Krystal let out a sigh of relief as serenity starts to heal. "Good.. she's gonna be okay.."

Seto growls. "You have an evil heart, endymion. You don't deserve to clean mud from her shoe!" He sends his dragon at endymion, shouting at it to use white lightning.

Atem held Krys while Mahad and Mana continued healing Sere. "She was always gonna be alright. But between the injuries and the prolonged closeness to those chains, it was gonna take her time to recover regardless.

Endymion smirks and conjures up a wall of thick plants to take the hit. "All of earth means I get elemental control. If I have such an evil heart as you claim, then why didn't Queen Serenity see it? Do you really believe that if Serenity had been an only child or if Krystal wasn't at least somewhat dark herself that Queen Serenity would've even considered letting you near her daughter?"

Krystal nods softly. “He is worse than I thought..”

Seto snorts. “It’s true that you weren’t always evil, But you will let yourself become tainted and now you need to die! You’re hurting the one you claim to love all in the name of keeping her tied to you. It’s despicable.” He growls, using one of his drago to slash away the plants.

Atem watched before looking to Krys. "If you honestly ever thought he was innocent, then he clearly had the means enough to fool not only Sere and your mother but you as well. But don't go beating yourself up about it. Sere is likely already beating herself as is."

Endymion snorted. "Love is for naive little fools." He sent a strong blast of dark energy

"Good." Atem smiled and kissed her head before checking back on Mahad and Mana's progress healing Sere.

The two magicians had finally managed to heal all of Sere's injuries. "The rest is up to her." Mana stated.

Serenity was curled up but her eyes were closed though not in sleep.

Endymion shrugged. "Why would I want to waste time on something so foolish?" He sent whirlwinds of energy both at Seto and the dragon.

Atem kissed her again before looking to the two magicians. "Thank you my friends. "

Mana and Mahad both nodded before disappearing now that they were no longer needed.

"You can set yourself up for pain and heartache." Endymion sent more attacks while calling up elemental walls to block any from Seto or the dragon

Endymion growled as he realized he couldn't attack.

"He's been hurt and became cold and heartless." Serenity spoke up. "But make no mistake, I don't feel sorry for him. Not at this point." She un-curled just a bit. Her crescent appeared as she held her hand out towards Seto, giving Seto's armor a cosmic level upgrade of it's own. "Take him down for good, Seto." She panted.

Atem watched Serenity in concern as she upgraded Seto's armor. "Sere...what else did he do to you?" He murmured

Seto blinked as he felt her power surge though him, giving him an upgrade. His dragons reflected this change too and became blue eyes white alternative dragons. He brought out his third and used polymerization to turn then into to the blue eyes white ultimate alternative dragon. He stabbed Endymion, crushing his star seed. “I hereby revoke your rebirth, Endymion, for you no longer deserve to live.” He ordered his dragon to attack the former
Prince directly with white lightning.

Krystal looked worried. “Bunny.. you can tell us..”

Endymion smirked. "I'm leaving a legacy behind. You'll see it in a few months." He looked right at Serenity as he spoke. It wasn't long before he was completely destroyed.

Serenity had a look of absolute horror on her face. Unconsciously, she wrapped her arms around her stomach.

Seto growls. “That rat bastard.” He ran over to serenity and hugged her tightly

Krystal’s head snaps up at this words. She looks pissed at horrified, sensing the power growing within her sister. “I mean.. abortion still works.”

The moment Seto hugged her, Serenity started sobbing.

Atem frowned. "There's a lot of things to consider. While we can sense the child now, modern medicine won't be able to pick up on the child for at least a few weeks. So trying to get an abortion before then will be pointless."

Back
Top Bottom