Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Serenity blushed when he kissed her knuckles and let him lead her to his room.

Atem looked around as they walked through Sere's place. "Why am I not surprised at the bunny decor?"

The sight that awaited them on Serenity's bed would've looked more on cue with a murder scene than the gruesomeness that actually happened. The sheets were covered with blood and had rips and tears. Even the bunny plushies on the bed had blood spatter

Seto opened the door to his room, leading her into it. He started to slowly take off his jacket and hang it, then his boots, toeing them off to change into some blue eyes pattered lounge pants.

Krystal chuckles. “Cause you know my sister?” She gasped at the bed, swearing in lunarian as she saw the damage, “no wonder she wants it burned..”

Serenity started changing herself into a tank top and some crescent moon patterned pants. "Why do I feel like there was a certain special reason that you're drawn to that dragon?"

Atem looked at Sere's bed and frowned. "Can't blame her. At least she put up a fight."

Seto thought a moment. "i think maybe I was subconsciously remembering your nickname for me, and the dragon's eyes are just like yours." he explans, walking over to her and kissing her.

krystal nods. "indeed." she made a blue fireball appear in her hand, throwing it at the bed.

Serenity slid her fingers into his hair and kissed him back. "That's sweet."

Atem watched as the bed went up in flames

Seto kissed her back happily, running a hand down her back in a soothing way, resting it in the small as he pulled her closer.

Krystal used her powers to put the bed in a shadow shield so that it would bur to ash without lighting the penthouse too. “Look foe anything that feels remotely Endymion, please?”

Serenity circled her arms around his shoulders to pull him closer

Atem nodded and started looking around the penthouse for anything with Endymion's energy signature to it. He blanched when he found what seemed to be small cameras, one having been in the bedroom pointed right at the bed, the other in the bathroom pointed right at the tub/shower where it would've gotten a clear view. He removed both cameras and tossed them into the flames.

Serenity followed his lead, deepening the kiss.

Atem sighed with his eyes closed. "He may be gone now, but I'd feel better if we get her a new phone and a new number.

Serenity broke the kiss after he laid her on the bed and looked at him lovingly.

Atem nodded. "Good."

Seto smiles back at her, getting into bed and pulling her close.

Krystal nods. “Yeah.” She watches the flames die as the bed is finally ash. With. A wave of her hand, all traces of it is gone, and a brand new bed is there in its place, completely different from her old one, with a blue eyes plush on between the pillows

Serenity bit her lip nervously. "Seto, make love to me please?"

Atem added a new white rabbit plush to the bed as well as a blue penguin plush. He also added dragons to go with the bunnies on the wallpaper.

Serenity nodded. "I'm sure. We'll have forever to move to hard and fast. For now, i want slow and easy....to feel loved and cherished."

Atem shook his head. "Nothing else."

Serenity giggled a bit. "Afraid you'll hurt me even with that?" She teased lightly even as she pulled away to pull off her tank top slowly.

Atem shrugged. "Guess we go back home. "We've done all we can here."

Serenity giggled. " I doubt you'd hurt me doing that." She finished pulling her top off and went to kiss him deeply while shimmying out of her pants.

Atem chuckled. "If I ever say no without a good reason, be concerned because it's someone impersonating me."

Seto kissed her back, slipping his lounge pants off. He pulled her on top of him. “I want you to ride me...”

Krystal laughed kissing him. “Dually noted my love. Now.. condom or no?” She winks at him, zapping then straight to her bedroom. He would see a plush of him at the front of all the pillows

Serenity let him pull her on top, tracing small shapes on his bare chest with her finger. "And is there a particular reason as to why you're wanting this position? Not that I'm complaining. "

Atem blushed at seeing the plush of himself on her bed. "Eager to get pregnant, are you?" He joked.

Seto shrugs. “I just think it’s better than plain missionary.”

Krystal chuckles. “Maybe, Yeah. Haven’t decided yet. I had a thought though.. about your twin.. aiden. Do you think he was reincarnated, Atem?”

Serenity giggled and leaned over to kiss him. "That's fine. You know me, ever curious." She guided his cock in, letting out a gasp as he filled her.

Atem chuckled. "Then maybe we should use condoms until we are both sure a child is what we want." He then shrugged. "It is possible."

Seto kissed her back. He thrusted into her gently as she pushed down onto him. He ran a hand down her back. “Of course moon goddess.”

Krystal nods and zaps up a condom with sailor blue moon on it, handing it to Atem. “That sounds fair, and I hope he was. He also didn’t really get to live.”

Serenity arched as his hand went down her back before starting to ride him.

Atem chuckled at the condom wrapper before putting the condom on after getting undressed. "Enough talk about my brother for the night. Bit of a mood killer." He pulled her close and kissed her, his hands roaming her body

Back
Top Bottom