Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Hours later, Serenity started whimpering in her sleep.

Atem licked all of her juices before kissing his way back up her body and claiming her lips with his while sliding his cock inside her.

Serenity's eyes opened and she sat up to look at him with a watery gaze. "I dreamed that you decided to leave me after all."

Atem wrapped her legs around his waist as he pumped into her.

Serenity bit her lip hesitantly after he kissed her. "I know. It seemed so real though." She turned her head away, not wanting to tell him that there was more to her dream.

Atem broke the kiss and sucked at her neck.

Serenity glanced at him. "Am I that obvious?" She sighed and wrapped her arms unconsciously around her stomach. "I'd just had the baby. But there were complications during labor. And the doctors told us I wouldn't be able to have any more kids. So you left." She sniffled.

Atem nipped at her neck teasingly as he sped up his thrusts.

"I know." Serenity looked at him. "I don't even know why I had that dream to begin with."

Atem thrusts harder and faster. "Cum for me, love."

Serenity shook her head. "That's just it. You'd already talked me out of any worries I'd had."

Atem soon followed her in orgasm.

"Maybe." Serenity conceded before snuggling back to him. "I'm sorry I worried you."

Atem looked at her with a teasing smirk. "Yes, yes I am." He chuckled as he slowly slid out of her and rolled to lay next to her, pulling her close.

"I love you too." Serenity smiled and yawn. "Goodnight Dragon." She let her eyes close once more.

Atem kissed her forehead. "Let's get some sleep."

Serenity was soon sleep once more, sleeping peacefully for the rest of the night.

Atem smiled. "Goodnight love."

The next morning Serenity woke up, threw on one of Seto's shirts and slipped to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Atem kissed her forehead and fell asleep himself

Serenity smiled at hearing him. "Keep calling me that and you'll be worshipping me often." She teased and winked. "Coffee?"

Atem stretched as he woke up before wandering towards the kitchen.

Serenity poured two cups. "Cream and sugar?" The shirt of his that she was wearing barely covered her butt.

Atem smirked. "Which way are you asking for?" He teased as he came up behind her and kissed her neck.

Serenity smiled upon feeling Seto pressed close. She added cream and sugar to both their cups before fixing him a plate and handing it to him along with his coffee. "Food first, love. Then you can worship me all you want." She purred.

Atem chuckled and nipped her neck. " Yes please."

Back
Top Bottom