Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

"Now, go eat. Get your strength." Serenity smiled as she grabbed her own plate and cup of coffee. "After you can worship me all you want." She purred.

"Did I really have a choice?" Atem playfully teased as he took his plate and sat to start eating.

Serenity chuckled softly as she followed him to the table.

Atem grinned. "Well that's fine. You're at the top of the very small list of people I'll take orders from." He winked.

Serenity ate her breakfast and sipped her coffee as well.

Atem chuckled. "Though sometimes, your sister will override that when you're being stubborn."

"Oh so you don't want to actually spend a bit more time worshipping me before we do anything else?" Serenity teased.

Atem chuckled.

Serenity thought for a moment. "I don't know. Hopefully I'm not gonna be keeping you from any important projects at work."

Atem mused. "I don't know. Do we need to pick up Yugi and the others still?"

Serenity sighed in relief. "As your fiance, do I get special behind the scenes peeks?"

Atem chuckled. "I meant since we did technically leave them behind with the senshi when we went to save Serenity."

Serenity grinned. "Of course. Plus, it would help if I knew where your office was for those times I'd want to surprise you with lunch." She stood up and headed towards his room. "But, let's get to our original plans for the day first." She winked.

Atem smiled. "Well, at least there's a chance Joey and Rei reunited again."

Krystal nods. “We need to bring him to her. She’ll love that. You ever notic how she had such a thing for blondes?” She chuckles.

Seto nods. “Of course love.” He grins a bit, following her to his room.

Atem shook his head. "We did essentially leave them together yesterday, love. It's just a matter of if they remembered each other yet or not now that they've seen each other again."

She glanced over her shoulder at him with a playful smirk. "Let's see if you can catch me." She then took off running

Krystal nods. “True. Hopefully they did. Rei could use someone. She doesn’t show it, but I know she’s longed for someone. For him.”

Seto chuckled, taking off running and catching her quickly, as he is taller. He grabs her from behind, nipping her neck. “Caught you.”

Atem nodded. "You're probably right. Anyway, we should get ready so we can go check."

Serenity squealed when Seto caught her, moaning softly when he nipped her neck. "Yes you did. Now what are you gonna do with me?" She taunted.

Krystal went and got dressed, dressing down in jeans, black studded boots, a crown the empire T-shirt, her belts, deck and duel disc.

seto grins, pushing her down and pinning her to the bed, snapping away their clothes.

Atem dressed in black leather pants, a black button down that was slightly open at the top and black boots. "Did you know Marik once took my leather pants because he was sure they were the source of my power?' He grinned.

Serenity gasped as he pinned her to the bed, smirking herself. "And here I thought I'd been a good girl." She purred teasingly

Krystal laughs heartily. “Why does that not surprise me?” she starts on her winged eyeliner.

Seto chuckled deviously. “Oh, you are dear.. I just want to show you a little fun..” he kisses down her body, stopping to tease and squeeze her breasts

Atem chuckled. "He even had a whole song to go with it while he planned it out and did it. I told him my power was in my shoes instead and he panicked for a while."

Serenity smiled, letting out soft moans as he kissed down her body and teased her breasts

Back
Top Bottom