Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tear down the stars for you (Krystal x Blakkat)

Serenity moaned into the kiss. "My dragon." Her hands slid along his chest as she rocked her hips.

Atem kissed at her neck as he scooped her up to lay her on the bed

Serenity moaned in return, moving her hips in time with his thrusts.

Atem continued kissing and sucking her neck once they were on the bed, his hand sliding down to tease her clit

Serenity sat up as she rode him, her hands cupping his just as they reached her breasts encouraging him to tease her nipples.

Atem rubbed her clit while sliding a finger into her pussy, while moving his mouth to suckle on her nipple.

Serenity cried out in pleasure, matching his movements.

Atem used his free hand to gently grab hers. "Uh-uh. You'll get it soon enough. Patience love." He chuckled against her as he slid a second finger in her, teasing her g-spot

Serenity gasped. "I'm close Dragon."

Atem chuckled. "I know. But my focus is you. You know me, I love to make sure you get the most pleasure before hand before getting mine with you.'

Serenity cried out his name as she came, collapsing over him. But continued moving her hips to give him more pleasure. "Cum for me, my dragon." She purred in his ear.

Atem switched the nipple he was sucking on and went back to fingering her, moving his fingers against her spot in a come hither motion, wanting to make her cum.

Serenity let out a moan as she came a second time with him. Her crystal activated on its own, causing her crescent moon to appear and her body to take on an otherworldly glow while it worked to change the baby to be biologically Seto's within her instead of Endymion's.

Atem smirked, waiting until she came down to pull his fingers out of her and licked them clean of her cum. He then kissed his way down her body before plunging his tongue into her depths

Serenity panted and looked at him in confusion for a second before her eyes lit up as she realized he was right. "It feels like....you."

Atem explored every inch of her walls with his tongue

Serenity blushed under his praise. "Well if it makes you feel better, the crystal never ceases to amaze me either."

Atem chuckles mentally. "That'll happen too." He teases telepathically

Serenity giggled as she laid on him, her head on his chest. "I love you, Dragon."

"Takes one to know one, love." He teased as he continued lapping at her walls

Serenity let out a soft yawn. "Happy? You wore me out." She teased sleepily

Atem continued, rubbing her clit as well

"Good." Serenity giggled before yawning again. "Goodnight Dragon. " she murmured as she drifted into slumber

Atem doubled his efforts wanting to make her cum again

Back
Top Bottom