Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Get these damn bindi-" another shock shot up her spine, she couldn't handle all this teasing, she was going to lose it. "I'll be nice this time, do whatever comes to mind. And yes, you can do anything."

She was a shaking mess. She wanted to fuck so bad, but didn't want to end it so soon. So she crawled up and sat over his face.

"Dia the b-!!" A small shock, but he was soon muffled by her drenched heat, and he began devouring her as soon as her juices touched his tongue.

Beau was completely at her mercy, drooling and trying to fight her every movement, trying to fight the overwhelming lust he felt.

Outside, Dia truly was sitting on his face, her thighs coated heavily in her juices as they trapped his head in place. She was gone, only soaking in the lust and registering nothing else.

"D-Dia, listen to me, you have to get us out..!" He was losing it, the drugs pumping more into him. He knew that if even one drop of her sweet juices hit his tongue, he was probably done for.

He gasped. That was all it took. One drop of her intoxicating juices, and he snapped. He gave in. He began ravenously eating her out, like he was starved.

He grunted and moaned lowly as he ate her out. He gave in, completely. She felt a new surge of pleasure as he began feeding her with even more raw lust.

She drooled heavily, her tongue sticking out as she rocked her hips against his mouth, "S-So good to me~!! Your lust is the best~!! I can feed as much as I want and only want more~!! You're better than drugs, master~!!"

He moaned lowly into her and snarled a bit as he continued eating her out. He wanted to smack her ass so badly. After all, in her fantasy, he was turning her asscheeks red as she rode his face.

She arched hard and her legs squeezed his head as she climaxed hard, crying out his name as her hips shook and quaked with her orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom