Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He grunted and moaned lowly as he fleaned her up, his eyes hazy beneath her. He wanted to break free of the restraints. Not because he wanted to escape, but because he wanted to throw her down and ruin her. He couldn't take it.

"I don't want you to be sorry for it, Dia, I want you to own it~ Show me just how much of a dirty little freak you are~" he purred, just smirking at her as he took a nice long drag from his cigar before blowing the smoke in her face.

"Nnnh~~" he groaned lowly as he exhaled the smoke through his clenched teeth. "G-God yes, Dia, do it." He said.

Beneath her, Beau was struggling against his restraints. "D-Dia, fuck~!!" He cried out, his cock throbbing and pulsing. He looked down, no wonder she said that, he looked thicker. Quite a bit thicker.

She slid all the way down to the base, drool dripping down her chin as she panted raggedly, "S...So...thick...~ so h-hard...~"

"F-Fuck~!!" He roared, his eyes rolling back. The drugs made him sensitive, but something kept him from bursting. Kept him at the brink at all times.

She braced against his chest and started slamming her hips down over his cock, her fat ass bouncing hard with each movement. "B-Beau~!!"

In the fantasy, Beau was sinking his fingers into her wide hips, making her move faster and more to his liking.

He grunted and clenched his cigar in his teeth, hissing and moaning lowly as he bucked snd slammed hard into her, his massive cock striking her spot.

He spat his cigar out onto the floor and moved to latch onto her massive breast, grunting as he slams her down over and over again, right into her spot.

She held his head against her chest, trapping him as she screamed and cried out, "Y-You're so good to me~!! So good to me, master~!! I-I don't deserve you~!!"

He grunted and continued, his moans muffled in the soft flesh of her breast. He was throbbing so hard.

"P-Prince, I can feel you throbbing~!! You're gonna burst, I know it~!! Fill me up, fill me up, fill me up, please I need it~!!" She begged desperately.

He pulled back from her breast slightly to say, "I want you to cum first, Dia, you know how this works.", in that same rough, demanding tone before he resumed devouring her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom