Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Mr.Aznable

Cluster
Beau was a smuggler, and a good one at that. Most of his time was spent in the outter rim, running whatever materials or goods were outlawed by the Imperial Trade Commission. However, after his partner had been caught and the smuggling routes exposed, he had run into a spot of bad luck. Now he was stuck in a port on some god forsaken asteroid in the Inner Belt, without cargo to trade or anywhere to go while his ship was in Lockup. He'd been caught, and his cargo was gone. So he figured that he might as well have some fun. He had one hand on his credit chit, and his other hand on his gun as he walked through the crowded alleyways of the port, eventually finding himself in a much less restricted area. Bright neon lights advertised dancers, while cobbled together carts and stands advertised illegal potions and elixirs.

Each peddler tried selling what they had, stretching the truth as much as they could. Potions for strength, protective charms, you name it. If he was to be there a while, he may as well enjoy it, right?

He sighed and found a peddler who was selling psychedelics, and purchased one potion. It was blue, almost ominous. He tapped his chit against the receiver and decided to wander to a safer area before he took half the bottle.

He didn't expect an instant reaction but it would have been nice. He didn't feel any different from before. What a waste.

"Damn peddlers.." He grumbled. He decided to head into a nearby club, before sitting down and ordering a drink.

The music was loud, so much so that he could feel it pounding in his bones. There were people dancing on the floor having the time of their lives, dancers in cages or on side poles, each as lovely as the next.

He huffs and downs a few more shots, before making his way down to the floor. This is when everything kicked in.

The music filled his ears and the smell of sex and desire was heavy on the dance floor; there were races of all kinds, even daemons were dancing.

The music almost flooded his body as he felt like he fell, eyes going unfocused as colors danced and swirled, everything becoming pleasantly overwhelming.

When the music grew intense, his eyes landed on a dancer across the way. She was entralling; pale and beautiful and unashamed of what she was. She was a daemonette, her petite horns protruding from under her bangs and her body shaped like an hourglass. Her body moved perfectly with the music, moving against the pole like she knew it intimately.

He stumbled toward her, moving like a starving man to food. He gripped the rails of the stage and watched, tapping his chit against the receiver.

"Tempting fate, hun~?" She asked. Her voice seemed to carry easily over the music as she moved over the pole, sweet and tantalizing, "Dancing with a daemon is illegal in this pocket of the void~"

"Muh.. My name.. Is Beau.." He said, tapping his chit again and again. "You're.. Beautiful.." He said.

She giggled and slid down to the stage floor smoothly before crawling toward him. "Thank you~" She said gently, "My name's Dialen~"

"Dialen.." He repeated. He noticed a receiver on a piercing in her navel. "What's.. That one for..?" He asked, tapping his chit again.

"That, my sweet Beau, is a very special option..~ One that I only give to customers that I really like..~" She answered, tone breathless and sultry.

She made a noise and moved smoothly to curl around the pole again, "Lucky for you, Beau, I think I do like you~" She replied, wrapping her legs around the pole and bending backward toward him.

His hand was trembling as he tapped his chit against the gem, his eyes hazy. He was still so blissfully high, not even sure he was in control of his own body. It happened, regardless.

The gem lit up and so did Dialen's eyes, a coy smirk tugging at her lips. She moved to the stairs and took his hand, leading him off the dance floor and to the back room.

He made a noise and watched her for a moment before he walked after her, feeling his body being tugged along.

He was being tugged along, but he loved it so far. He moved after her, face flushed and body trembling. He follows her to the room and was soon cleared up, sighing snd reaching for the rest of his potion.

"Money well spent, something from a peddler..~" he said. He downed the bottle and shuddered. "So.. How does this work, Dia, my darling?"

Back
Top Bottom