Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He watched his cock disappear inside her as he moaned loudly, gripping her thighs tightly. "O-Ooh.. Oh my god..~" he melted.

He moans lowly and just watches, his cock throbbing hard inside her. "Y-Yes, my queen..~" he panted, eyes glazing over.

He arches and moans louder as he runs his hands over her body slowly, drooling already. "H-Haaah~ Fuck, fuck it feels so good..~! I-I'll do anything for you, a-anything..~!!"

He arches and moans lowly. "I-I pledge myself to you, Dialen, I'll do anything for you..~!!" He panted. He ran his hands over her and moans louder as he gropes her, cock throbbing harder.

She moaned loudly as she worked faster, feeding heavier from him now, "Good~! Good~!! Fuck, you're perfect~!!"

He cries her name out and gently bucks his hips, sending his fat cock straight into her spot.

He needed to hear more. He wanted it. She could feel so much more lust coming from him as he gripped her hips and slammed her down, sending his cock right into her spot again.

She cried out again and again, loving each thrust and the heavy amount of lust it fed her, "Fuck, Beau, it's amazing~!! Spectacular even~!!"

He suddenly forces her onto her back and pulls her into a heated kiss, slamming harder and faster into her, feeding her with almost more lust than she could handle.

She melted right there, moaning low and guttural as he pounded her, trying to kiss back as best as she could.

He pulled back and devoured her breasts now, slamming faster and faster into her spot, huffing and grunting like an uncaged animal.

She couldn't stop screaming, drooling lightly as she clawed at her pillows; she looked not only drunk but high, loving each movement and thrust he made.

His eyes were glazed over and he moved her onto her side as he plowed harder and harder into her, grunting and growling louder in her ear.

He moans louder and smacks her ass firmly, panting hard. He couldn't focus on anything, the pleasure was causing him to lose his mind. He slammed faster and faster, unaware of how close he was getting.

"Fuck, Beau, your cock is amazing~!! And it's all mine~!! I love it, I fucking love it~!!" She cried, turning her head to watch her pussy swallow his cock.

He was thick, each inch stretching her out as it entered her. It was coated in her gushing juices, and she could see that his eyes were covered in a purple haze as he drilled into her. He was drooling, brow knit tightly in pleasure. He suddenly climaxed, firing an utterly massive load inside her.

He didn't stop. He was still so hard, and thr ache was still so powerful. He moved her onto her hands and knees, gripping her hips tight and pounding into her with brute force. "F..fuuhhck..~~" he snarled, smacking her ass hard and finally having enough clarity to look at her, watching her body move.

Her body was perfection, responding beautifully to his workings. Her moans were loud and plentiful, her walls shivering around him.

Why was he doing this? He'd never felt the urge to do any of this, but now he couldn't stop himself. Everything about her was so.. Hypnotic.

Back
Top Bottom