Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"No no, that's not it.. I was unaware that I was purchasing you for good, not for the night.." He ssid.

"Well...it was for the night.." She replied, "But I asked you to take me with you and you agreed...so I gave all my earnings to the manager and he agreed to let you have me.."

"Wh.. Really..? Oh I thought I had purchased you for good.." He laughed. "I didn't know I had the credits for that.. That makes me feel better.." He said. "Well, I suppose that if we're going to travel together that we should get going, aye?" He asked.

He smiled and moved to get dresses before heading to the door. "Ah, I might need you to wear a disguise.."

"Ah.." She muttered and she waved her hand, her horns disappearing and her eyes changing to a regular shade of blue, "Better?"

He smiled and soon they were at the lockup. He was making sure it was ready for launch, and that she was fastened in.

He smiled. "A lot of empty space for now.." He said. The solar sails engaged and they were slowly pulled from port, and the sky was so dark, but so full of small, twinkling lights that seemed to dance off of the rocks around them.

He smiled and retracted the sails befpre plotting a course to a new system, before setting the autopilot and kicking back to relax.

The ship was not large, but not small either. Hallways led to now empty cargo bays, where goods might have been stored. There were ladders that led to powered down defensive turrets, there was also a small center area with beds and a small kitchen, and an area to bathe and wash clothes.

She wondered if she would be sharing a room with him, what would she do about clothes? What about her horns? Did she have to keep hiding? She made a noise and continued looking around.

Eventually, he woke up. He scratched his stomach gently as he hung his coat and headed to the galley to get some coffee.

Back
Top Bottom