Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I think it would be easier for both of us if you could practice your shapeshifting.." He said. "Do you think you can do that?"

"That's fine.. As long as we can have you more better disguised.." He said. "Well now, off to another port.. Exciting life, eh?" He smirked.

He smiled and kicked back, punching in a set of coordinates before they headed into jump.

He laughed a bit and relaxed as they headed off toward the new port. It would be a while until they reached the port, and so Beau settled down for some rest.

Last edited:
"Yeah, probably. Might as well, nav computer can take us the rest of the way." He said as he walked past her. He moved to lay down. "Shouldn't be more than a few days."

"Don't mention it.." He said, kicking his boots off and laying back, arms beneath his head. Soon enough, he was off to sleep.

As hours passed to days, he remained asleep, but her hunger began to grow again. He had taken a sleep drug, and was out cold.

She bit her lip and glanced over at him. Would he mind if she used him for a snack? He did swear to devote himself to her. And he did call her his queen. Her face flushed. His queen. She had only ever been called a slut or a whore. Surely he wouldn't mind. So she moved over and carefully undressed his lower clothing to prepare her meal.

He made a noise, but remained still. He was still a sight to behold, even soft he was impressive.

His scent was intoxicating, and his need was rising already. So masterful, so commanding. Soon enough, he was solid and throbbing. He huffed softly in his sleep, groaning softly.

She bit her lip and started off slow. One, so she wouldn't go insane and two, so he wouldn't wake up. Who knows what he would do if he caught her.

The drug seemed to be keeping a decent hold on him, his breathing steady. He let out a low moan, it trailing off to a low rumble in his chest. An addictive sound, to say the least.

She tried to keep herself in check. She didn't want to wake him. If she could feed without him knowing, it would make things less awkward. He didn't seem like the kind of man who was really happy having her around. Maybe it would be better if she just moved on at the next port, he would be happier then, she thought.

Still nothing from him, soft moans and low growls sounding from him. Maybe it was safe to indulge?

She didn't want to risk it. But with her thoughts trailing off to how he might have actually not wanted her there, she wasn't focusing on how fast she was going. She was bobbing faster, swallowing him deep into her throat over and over like she needed him to live. When she finally noticed, she slowed down back to her steady pace, hoping he wouldn't wake from that.

Still nothing, but suddenly she heard the flick of a lighter, and the sweet scent of his usual cigars. "Havin fun down there?" He asked, eyeing her with the same cold expression he always had.

She froze, eyes shooting up to look at him. She slowly pulled up, her breathing labored, "B-Beau...! I-I didn't-! I-I'm sorry, I-I just...!" She couldn't even form a full sentence, she was so embarrassed and ashamed that he caught her. But his tone and expression and uncaring demeanor stirred something inside her, something that drove her mad.

"If you gotta feed, you gotta feed. Don't let me stop you, go right ahead." He said, taking a long drag from his cigar. The smoke slowly curled from his mouth, his eyes slightly hazy from the cigar now. Still, cold and firm. But not a hint that he wanted her gone.

Back
Top Bottom