Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her face flushed and she went back to sucking him off, not holding back this time. She swallowed him whole like she needed him to live, moaning and grunting as she worked. She looked up at him to see his expression, loving his rude demeanor.

He moans lowly and growls softly, still watching her with that cold expression. He took another drag and gripped her hair slowly. "Fuck, this is a lot better now that I'm sober." He hissed

Sober? Oh, right, he had been under the influence before. Did that mean that his whole awkwardness and kind personality was an act he was holding? He must've been so exhausted mentally. Her tongue worked along his sack each time she moved down, wanting to make up for him creating a facade for her sake.

He hissed and moaned lowly. He took a drag and lulled his head back, blowing the smoke upward and moaning a little louder. "F-Fuck, Dia." He growled, gripping her hair a little tighter.

Oh, she was loving this way more than she was supposed to. Why was that? She liked the fake gentlemen, but why did this rugged brute excite her more? She didn't know, and quite frankly didn't care. She just wanted him to use her.

He huffed and held his cigar in his teeth, before gripping her hair with both of his hands, starting to force her to move to his liking, eliciting a low moan from him.

She melted right there, her pussy dripping and shivering for attention. She looked up at him, eyes glowing literally with lust as his cock pumped roughly in and out of her throat, her luscious lips soft around his hot cock.

He growled lowly, huffing and snarling louder. "F-Fuck, there we go." He said. Everything was a stimulant for her. His scent, the sweet smoke, his rude demeanor, all adding to the experience for her.

She gripped his thighs, not wanting to ease her ache herself. No, she figured if she choked him down well enough, he would ease the ache for her. Maybe even let her ride him. Would he spank her? Her mind was swimming with ideas and silent hopes, making her wetter and forming a small puddle on the bed under her.

"F-Fuck, I hope you're ready." He huffed. She could feel his cock throbbing harder in her throat, he was so dangerously close.

She grunted in anticipation, wanting nothing more than to finally feed and be full and receive her gratification. She was practically shaking.

He arches and lets out a loud, strangled moan as he forced her down to the base and dumped his massive load down her throat. He had dropped his cigar, his body going slightly rigid.

She swallowed it all happily, he was oddly sweet to the taste. She could get used to this taste. She didn't move until he let her go, sitting with his cock throat deep in her mouth.

He released her hair and panted hard. "Fuck." He hissed softly, moving to grab his cigar and take another drag. "Fucking.. Perfection." He said. "How you doing over there? Need to feed some more?" He asked.

She pulled up and blushed, "I-I should be ok for now...th-thank you...I'm sorry for not asking your permission..."

She bit her lip, ready for a sound scolding. She fiddled with her thumbs and looked down, "O-One thing...?"

"I'm bored. Now bored and riled up. And we got a long ass way to go until port." He took a long, final drag from his cigar before dousing it. "And I'm certain I didn't make that puddle on my bed. So why don't you help me out and ride me for a bit, yeah? That'd be nice."

Her face lit up and she looked up at him, "R...Ride you...?" She muttered. She didn't want him to repeat himself so she sat up straighter on her knees, her clothes disappearing from her body, "D-Do you want regular or reversed?" She asked quickly.

"Reversed first, then regular." He said, removing the rest of his clothes before laying back again. "Go on, get to it. Before I lose my patience, yeah?" He said, grabbing another cigar and lighting it.

She nodded and turned quickly, backing up and gently gripping his cock to position it easier at her entrance. Her ass looked amazing with her back arched; plumb and shapely as she got comfortable over him. She looked back, face flushed, "R-Ready?"

He hissed and smacked her ass firmly, growling softly as he watched it ripple. "Get goin, Dia, I'm not a patient man." He said, his cock throbbing hard against her entrance.

Her back arched harder and she moaned loudly. Did she like that? "Y-Yes, of course, I'm sorry!" She sputtered before sliding down on him. Her head fell back and she moaned lowly as he stretched her tight quivering walls. "B-By the Prince...~!"

He moans lowly and smacks her ass hard again, just to watch it ripple. Fuck, she was tight, she was hot, and by god she was so wet. He almost felt dizzy. "There we go, good little fucking daemonette. About damn time."

She moaned loudly again, loving the sting his hand left. "I-I'm sorry, Beau~!" She whined before she started moving her hips steadily.

Back
Top Bottom