Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arches hard and grips the bed tight, roaring loudly as he dumped another heavy, hot load inside of her. "H-Haah~ Shit." He hissed, his cock still solid and throbbing.

He pants hard and suddenly forces her onto her back and wraps a hand firmly around her throat as he began slamming into her, from tip to base with each thrust.

She tried to gasp but couldn't with his hand around her throat. She could only let out strangled noises of bliss, her face turning bright red as he used her. "B...Beau...~!!"

He huffs and grunts lowly. "Oh don't act like you were finished with just that, I know you can take a lot more." He snarled, slamming straight into her spot with a loud grunt.

She let out a weak cry, gripping the bed sheets tight. She was drunk, soaking in his lust and desire and reaching a whole new level of euphoria from it.

He moved faster, flicking his cigarette to the side as he bucked and slammed harder and faster into her. He removes his hand from her throat and moved it to work her swollen clit.

"N-No, I'll cum too soon~!!" She whined, but didn't stop him. She gripped the bed above her head, her large breasts bouncing with each thrust.

He smirks and moves closer, working her clit faster. "Ask me if I give a damn, Dialen." He growled before he began devouring her fat tits.

She cried out weakly before her walls suddenly constricted tightly around him, demanding more of his seed. "Aaahhh fuuuuuhck~!!"

He hisses and growls lowly into her breasts, only moving faster. "Sh-Shit, I can't wait to see if I can break a daemon." He snarled, biting her collarbone roughly.

"Good." He said as he moved her onto all fours and slammed roughly into her, moving to smack her ass roughly again and again.

"N-No, fuck, I can't cum anymore...~!" She whined weakly, toes curling. Their mixed juices dripped heavily from her, staining the bed and leaving a new puddle.

"Aw done so soon?" He teased, slamming faster into her. "Maybe I should use your tits for a toy until you're begging to cum again~?"

"Guess so. Well you better be ready, I'm getting close again. And you're insane if you thi k I'm stopping now." He huffed as he slammed faster into her, his movements getting more desperate.

She melted against the bed, barely able to focus on anything he said. Not done? How much stamina did he have? She lost track of how many times he forced her to cum over the course of their session. She was beyond drunk, lost in the throes and unable to come down. How long had they been at it? She didn't even have a concept of time.

He huffs and pulls out some time later, falling beside her and panting hard. "Fuck. Kinda went overboard there."

"D...Done...?" She asked, her head lulling to look at him, "Wha...what time...? How long...? I can't...think straight..." She slurred.

"Been about six hours." He said, reaching around for another cigar. "You alright?" He asked.

"Six...?" How was he not dead? How was she not dead? "Just...need to...sleep..." She slurred, trying to curl into him for comfort.

She was passed out, looking peaceful and content as she slept. She held onto his arm gently, her forehead against his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom