Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The bartender took his time but he finally got Beau his drinks. When he pushed through to head back to Dia, he saw their table was full of unwanted men, taking holopics of one man handling her breasts roughly; pushing up her cleavage and groping her. Another had her hands pulled up over her head by her wrists to keep her from fighting back; she squirmed and pleaded with them to stop, her face flushed and tears in her eyes.

He dropped the drinks down and drew both of his pistols, firing them both into the air before holstering one and slamming the butt of his pistol into one of her attacker's heads. "Two warning shots. Clear out before I get mad."

They cleared out like roaches, all except one. The one who still had his hands on Dia's tits smirked darkly, locking his gaze with Beau's. "Just one little thing before I go~" He said and one of his hands slipped between her thighs. She gasped and pushed his hand away, his fingers coming back coated in her juices. He licked them clean and stood, "She is quite the snack." He stated, "Wish I could have more fun with her~"

Beau looked the man dead in the eyes and hauled him up. "Let's have a chat, friend." He said before he dragged the man into the alleyway.

"B-Beau! Beau, don't leave me here alone!" She panicked and followed after him, worried about not only what he would do to this man but what would happen to her unguarded.

Beau slammed the man against the building and slammed his fist into his face, his knee into his ribs. "I don't think I'm gonna let you walk outta here." He said before drawing his pistol and pressing the barrel to the man's forehead.

"Do it. I fucking dare you." He challenged, "The moment that hammer fires, cop bots will swarm this alley."
"M...Master..." Dia stood some feet away, cheeks still red and her thighs shaking, "Let's go rent a room, hm? He's learned his lesson..."

He huffed and fired off a round into the man's kneecap before holstering his weapon and walking away. "We're leaving." He said bluntly.

Dia ignored the man's sobs of agony, hugging Beau's arm, "Thank you for protecting me, Master...you're so strong and handsome and brave...~ ❤" She swooned.

"Inflate my ego when we get to the room." He said, pulling out another cigar and taking a deep drag. "Disgusting piles of fucking filth." He said.

Her knees almost gave out as she followed him, "Would you like me to make the board free, master~? I can charm the clerk~"

She smiled, happy to serve him, as she moved ahead to the desk and leaned over it, talking indistinctly to the clerk. He looked dead eyed as he nodded and handed her a key card, which she took gladly and moved to the stairs, gesturing Beau to follow.

"Sounds perfect." He said. He entered the room and sighed softly as he moved to enter the bathroom.

The suite was rather extravagant, nicely furnished and two stories. Dia moved upstairs to check the bed, sighing happily at how soft it was.

She could hear water running, and the bathroom door close. Beau was disrobing and getting ready to bathe.

There was steam coming from the door, and the light was on. It was closed, but it didn't seem like it was locked.

His body was scarred, but the hot water seemed to melt the stress and dirt away. He looked good, and her ache was still very much present.

Back
Top Bottom