Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Don't be sorry, just get to riding, get to losing your mind." He said, starting to smack her ass firmly, making sure that the skin was red. He tugged on her tail and bucked his hips hard, slamming straight into her spot.

She was already drooling, her moans shaky and weak as she moved her hips harder, faster. She was so tight, like a length of silk ribbon wrapped snuggly around the fullness of his cock.

He hissed and moaned lowly. "F-Fuck yeah, there we go, Dia." He smacks her ass hard, smirking slightly. "Looks like you like the rough treatment, huh?" He snarled as he gripped her hair and pulled her head back slightly.

She cried out, "I do! I love it so much! No one has ever treated me this way it's incredible~!" She moaned.

He smirked and smacked her ass harder. "Yeah? No one ever treated you like dirt and you like it? You're one of a kind, Dia." He hissed, his cock throbbing inside her. "Greedy fucking thing, aren't you?" He hissed. He blew the smoke out and it danced over her tail and the small of her back slowly.

She suddenly froze and gave a strangled cry of bliss, her walls suddenly constricting tight around his cock as she gripped the sheets tightly in her fists.

"F-Fuck! Y-You came already? Fuck Dia, you're one crazy little slut, huh~?" He huffed, gripping her hips tight. "Unfortunately, I didn't say to stop." He said firmly as he began forcing her hips over his thick cock.

She gasped and cried out, "N-No, I'm sensitive~!!" She whined, "I-I get off on being spanked, y-you could make me cum just from that alone~!"

He suddenly grinned and stopped all movement. "Big mistake telling me that. Who are we kidding though, you're practically begging for this." He said as he began roughly spanking her.

Her head fell back and she cried out, "I did~! I'm such a slut~! You bring out my true nature~! No man or woman has ever done that to me~! No one has ever made me crave abuse like you have~!"

He smirks darkly and continues, gripping and tugging her tail out of the way as he continues roughly smacking her ass. "Such a greedy little slut aren't you? You get a free meal, and can't even focus long enough to return the favor? And even punishment makes you cum. What am I gonna do with you, Dialen?"

"K-Keep me tied up on your bed so you can use me as a cum dump whenever you want~" She moaned weakly, trying desperately to move her hips to keep him satisfied.

He huffs and continues, his cock throbbing harder inside her. "Now there's an idea. Just come back from a hectic little meeting at the docks and fuck you silly? That sounds like a nice little arrangement to me." He said. He bucked harder, loving how wet she was. "Fucking glutton for pleasure, aren't you." He hissed.

"A-And punishment~" She added, moving her hips faster over his cock. Her whole body was shaking, "Fuck, I didn't know a cock like this existed~ are you sure you're human~?"

He releases her, simply laying back and watching. "Not sure exactly what I am, all I know is I've got a greedy daemonette already hooked on my cock. And that's a pretty pleasing idea." He said. "Faster, Dialen."

"Y-Yes, master~" If that didn't inflate his ego, nothing would. Her hips moved even faster, her moans becoming guttural and lust filled.

He smirked darkly and smacked her ass hard. "There we go, good girl. You can change positions if you want, Dia." He hissed, taking a long drag from his cigar and exhaling with a low moan.

She had to stop so she could turn, leaning back slightly so he could watch her greedy pussy swallow every inch of his cock.

He huffs and watches her, growling lowly. "Fuck, every inch of you is just as greedy as the last, huh?" He ran his hands up her thighs and rakes his nails down.

"Oh I would be lying if I said I didn't love the idea of being someone's addiction." He huffed. He growled lowly. His cock was throbbing harder, just the thought of him filling her sent shivers down her spine.

She moved faster, her moans coming out as loud cries that echoed through the room. She was losing her mind.

He huffs and snarls louder. "F-Fuck gonna cum~!!" He suddenly roars, gripoing her hips and forcing her to move faster. "F-Fuck I can't take it this pusdy is too fucking good~!!"

Back
Top Bottom