Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled coyly and placed her hands under his jaw, "Like this~" She said lowly and kissed him slowly, wanting to build him up.

He didn't think much of it, loving the glow of her eyes, kissing back with matched intensity. He was throbbing hard, cock swollen and hard

He arched and moaned lowly. "Y-Yes.. I want you.." He snarled. His body was out of his control, cock throbbing hard.

She kissed him again and moved off his lap, dancing slowly to the beat and steadily removing what little clothes she wore.

He made a low noise and watched, cock throbbing hard in his pants. "I promise I'll do anything you ask of me.." He said. Why did he say that?

"I'm glad~" She said quietly, moving to press her tits to his chest, "Take me far away from here~ I want to follow you to the ends of the galaxy~"

He moans lowly and kisses back, his body beginning to burn up. He was aching, like he needed her to live

He arches and moans lowly as he grinds against her gently, body screaming for pleasure. He wanted her. Needed her.

They were at this for hours, his cock burning hot against her dripping folds. Fuck, he wanted it. She looked like she was drunk. The potion was making him feel everything, it was incredible.

"Y..Yes..~ Please, I-I can't stand it any longer..~" he moaned lowly, grinding against her.

She smiled coyly and moved to slide her shivering pussy down over his cock, arching and moaning lowly as he stretched her.

He arches and lets out a loud moan of relief, having felt nothing better than the sensation of being stuffed inside her tight pussy.

Some of her char colored hair fell in her face, her eyes glowing more brightly as she glanced down at him and fully sheathed him inside her.

Back
Top Bottom