Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She melted and only moved faster, "Anything for you, master~!! Aahh~!! Fuck, you feel so good~!! Your cock is churning me up~!!"

He continued, getting rougher and rougher with her. The sting was getting more and more powerful, like it was really happening.

"I-I'm gonna cum~!! I'm gonna cum~!!" She cried, her movements desperate, before she slammed down over him, her walls clamping down hard around him.

He pulled back and roared as he emptied another massive load inside of her, filling her far past the brim. "F-Fuh..."

"D-Dia, get me out of these restraints and I'll fill you full o-" another, far more powerful shock rocketed through her. "G-Greedy bitch, I knew you were addicted to me~!!"

This was all so thrilling. She didn't realize how crazed she was, hearing two different things from him. It was incredible.

"D-Dia, the bindi-" another powerful shock shot through her. "Yeah? Greedy fucking whore I bet you do. What can I do to help?"

She panted hard and carefully turned to get into a reverse cowgirl, "S-Spank me, master, please~ n-nice and merciless~"

"D-Dia you crazy slut let me g-" the shock rocketed through her as he began roughly slapping her ass again and again.

He left burning, stinging handprints on her fat ass, just hungrily watching as her ass rippled and bounced

Back
Top Bottom