Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her eyes flickered with the slightest bit of life.
"Bindings...?" She repeated softly. The doctors came in quickly and injected her with something, causing her to arch and gasp in delight.

He grunted and spat at them. "Bastards!! Dia, Dia baby, the bindings! The bindings on my wri-" something clicked. "You.. wanna feel my hands on you, don't you~?" Maybe if he played along the doctors wouldn't interfere, and he might achieve better results with Dia.

She still seemed confused but nodded slowly, looking toward his wrists to unshackle him.
"You wanted to surprise me with some naughty foreplay, master...~? Usually I'm the one being bound...~"

"Y-Yeah baby, I did~" he said. He had some nerve, honestly. He didn't even lay a hand on her. He just began undoing.. other bindings? Getting her all worked up like this only to act like he had to leave? No way.

She started to drool before she reached to start stroking him slowly, "So cruel~ gifting me like that only to leave me wanting~"

He hissed and felt his cock throb hard. "Y-Yeah I know baby, but we gotta go. Now. The sex can wait, the doctors will be back any moment..!"

He hissed and arched hard. "D-Dia we don't have the time.. f-for this.." he panted as the drugs worked their magic.

He tried to move away. Was he denying her? No no no he was just playing hard to get. "D-Dia we gotta go.."

"G-Greedy slut, we h-have to g-" he cried out and gripped her hair, sending a powerful shock down her spine.

He gripped her hair tighter and cried out again, his cock pulsing and throbbing much harder. Was he about to cum? Already?

He forced her down to the base as he erupted, firing off an utterly massive load down her throat. The machines he was hooked up to made a few sounds, and dispensed more of the cocktail into his system, which made him cry out again, his cock swelling right back up.

She melted. Hard again? He must have been pent up. Poor guy. She started working quickly again, wanting to help him through his problem.

Back
Top Bottom