Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The visor kicked in, glowing and whirring, sending a shock through her whole body. "D-Dia, listen..!"

"D-Dia, undo the restraints.." his voice faded away in her ears, his pleas slowly being drowned out by her fantasy.

They were in his cabin, she was on top of him and enjoying his rough hands all over her silken skin. It was almost like he was really touching her. Another shock and she jerked in delight, "Y-You make me feel so good, master~"

He was greedy and merciless, manhandling her just liked she liked. He was groaning and drooling, just worshipping her.

Outside the fantasy, Beau had been pumped full of almost enough aphrodisiacs to make him climax instantly. He was groaning and watching Dialen slowly lose her mind in fantasy.

A shock ran up her spine and she felt even needier than before. "Bindings? What are you talking about? I told you to suck me off." He said. Strange, she could have sworn he sounded differently, but she was too wound up to care.

She drooled and happily took his fat cock into her mouth, moaning at the taste as if she hadn't had it in centuries. She took him to the base each time, loving each bob of her head.

He hissed and she could feel his hand gripping her hair tight. Yes, yes, this is what she needed. What she wanted more than anything.

He arched and moaned louder. It sounded like there were two voices, which was insanely attractive, but it was followed by another shock. These shocks were meant as punishment for trying to break her simulation, but they soon simply became another source of raw pleasure.

She gave a guttural moan around him and sheathed him fully in her throat, her eyes crossing and fluttering for a second.

He roared loudly. "F-Fuck, Dia~!!" The voice came through as two again. God, how that thrilled her. He was pulsing, was he close already?

He gripped her hair tight and he roared loudly as he suddenly dumped an utterly massive load into her mouth, his cock pulsing and throbbing. "H-Haah fuck~!!"

Back
Top Bottom