Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She clawed at the pillows and screamed his name as she suddenly climaxed, her tight walls squeezing tight around him and gushing all over his cock.

He drilled faster and faster into her, almost roaring loudly each time he slammed balls deep into her.

She couldn't focus, so full from his lust that she felt like she would burst. "M...Mas...ter...t...too mu...much...~~❤"

She waved her hand and he felt a familiar rush of sensitivity, "Prince, Beau, I need your cum so bad~ I feel like I'll wither away if I don't get it~ I want to feel your cock pump your massive load into my greedy pussy~"

He arched hard and roared as he moved faster and harder, going completely unhinged as he slammed deep into her.

He gripped her hips tight and slammed faster and faster into her. "F-Fuck, fuck fuck fuck here it comes~!!"

He arched hard and howled loudly as he suddenly dumped a massive load into her, filling her full. She could feel it, every slight twitch as his cock pulsed and pumped every drop of cum he had into her.

Back
Top Bottom