Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched hard and slammed into her spot again and again, roaring and reaching to wrap both hands tight around her throat.

He kept choking her until he grew bored of it, or rather just wanted to change positions. He moved her onto her side and held her leg over his shoulder as he plowed into her.

He huffed and moaned lowly as he continued to drill into her. He moved as hard as he could, as fast as he could. He wasn't letting up. Soon, his hand touched the small of her back and her nerves lit up. It wasn't overwhelming, but even at this pace she could feel him throb.

She gasped loudly, not once ever feeling or knowing a spell like this one. It was wonderful, making everything feel heightened. "O-Oh fuck me~!!💕"

He arched into each thrust, ramming easily into her spot. He ran his hand down her spine to the base of her tail and tugged.

He smirked and chuckled. "Yeah? Just from your tail? First it was spanking now this~? My my, Dia you're too easy."

"Me?" He made a noise that sounded halfway shocked. "Dia, I would never." He said as he tugged her tail again.

Back
Top Bottom