Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Like that, the dream ended. Loud alarms sounded, and the vision of Dia froze and went black. His eyes opened slowly and he was surrounded by a small staff of what appeared to be doctors, running around at panels and cursing the Port Authority for cutting the power. "What the... hell..?" He groaned.

"Wh.. where the hell am I, where's Dia?" He asked, looking around the room. A voice came through above the panic. Soft, smooth, dangerous. "No. Don't sedate him~ It's healthy for the mind to get a good dose of reality, those dreams were getting wild~ half demon half human prince~?" The voice let out a haughty, seductive laugh. "Ridiculous~" a figure eight silhouette emerged, a woman he'd never met before. "Beau, right~? Welcome to the Underground~ My name is Sayana, I'm the Greater Succubus in charge of our little operation~" she said. "Get him restrained, and get more of those aphrodisiacs into him. We need another batch."

The doctors moved to tie him down; his wrists, elbows, ankles, and knees held down by thick leather. A new batch of what? Aphrodisiacs? Where was Dialen?

The needles pierced the skin and he arched and cried out in pain. Multiple needles entered him and began pumping him full of a chemical cocktail that stopped the pain, and made him stand fully erect, like he hadn't fucked in years. "H-Haah wh-what the fuck is this.." he groaned.

"Oh, my~ Ever the stubborn one, hm~? Well, I'm not going to sit here and monologue to you~ But, you are needed here, and you won't be leaving~" she said.

"Wh-Where's.. Dialen..?" He panted.

"Oh, her? Yes, perfect timing. Doctor? Send her in. I assume she is ready, at least?" She asked

"O-Of course..." The man nodded and left the room. It felt like ages before he registered any movement. Two men hauled in a figure, barely moving, and set her down in a chair before strapping her in.

He groaned softly and looked around, his vision already hazy. "D..Dia..? Dia, is that you?" He asked.

"Yes, it's her~ and she is living in her wildest fantasies, and a much more concentrated cocktail than what we're feeding you~" she said. She moved over to Dialen and gently giggled as she snapped her fingers, the straps disappearing from her wrists, and Sayana locked the door behind her. It was only the two of them.

A voice came on over the speaker in the room. It was Sayana. "Careful now~ you've been out for a while~ She's.. a little different now..~ You've been feeding her very well..~" she said. Beau hissed and tried to look to her again.

The lights flickered on and Dia shrinked a little. She was rather difderent; she was a lot curvier, her hips more pronounced and her tits much larger. Her thighs were also just as thick. But she looked like a wreck; her hair was a mess and she looked like she hadn't slept in days.

"D-Dia, gods.. I.. are you there?" He asked, making a noise. Fuck, he hated to say it but he did like seeing her a little more rounded out.

"Y-You're awake...~ you're never awake...~ I've been able to feed and feed but you've slept through all of it...~" She stood shakily and started moving over to him.

"Th-That was the drugs, baby, listen you gotta get me out of here..!" He said, trying to jerk out of his restraints.

A purple flash of light flooded the room, and a headset appeared over her eyes and lit up with a heart shaped rune over the eyepiece. "That's enough, Dialen~ Now just let your imagination run wild, hm~? Just lose yourself~" Sayana called over the loudspeaker.
"D-Dia no, listen to me, undo these bindings..!" He called out.

Back
Top Bottom