Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She couldn't scramble out of his lap faster, slipping onto the floor between his legs and tugging to get his pants off.

He rested his head in his hand, cigar clenched in his teeth as he watched. He was stone solid and throbbing, his massive cock hot and just begging for attention.

He grunted and gripped her horn, suddenly forcing her and holding her down at the base before pulling her back and off his cock. "You just love being treated like shit, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah?" He moved and his eyes flashed. "What do you want more than anything else in this world, Dialen?" He asked, pressing his cock against her face.

"You to fuck me into literal dust~ to tell me that I'm the only girl in this whole vastness that you want by your side for the rest of time~" She moaned as she vomitted her words, falling easily under his charm.

"Aw is that so baby? Get the fuck back to work and we'll see where that gets you." He said as he puffed down another cigar, blowing the smoke rudely in her face again, releasing her horn.

He huffed and watched her, his cock throbbing already. "Use whatever spells you want, I'll allow it this time." He said with a low growl.

Spells? Why would she use any spells on him? Or herself for that matter? She didn't want to enhance or hinder anything, she wanted him to savor her naturally.

He smirked and moved to watch her more easily. His juices were beading up at the tip, sweet and slick.

She grunted and allowed him to use her. Was she not doing well enough? Was he unhappy? She looked a little distressed but didn't stop him.

Back
Top Bottom