Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched and howled loudly as he forced his cock down her throat as he dumped a massive load down her throat. "H-Haaah~!!"

He suddenly smirked as he pressed his foot to her chest and pushed her back slowly, just watching his cock slide out of her throat. "Looks like some little breeder wants to be roughed up a bit first, huh?"

He moved behind her and used his foot to slowly press her into the cold metal floor, resting his hand on his knee as he took a deep drag from his cigar. "You're an absolute hopeless mess~ You're not begging to be bred but you will be."

He hissed and pressed her firmly into the floor, pressing down on the small of her back. "Of course you will. There ain't much I can't do to make you beg." He said.

"That's right~ I am, aren't I?" He asked, giving a sinister laugh as he drew once again from his cigar, leaning down low and exhaling smoke as he moved his foot higher up her back. "Now why don't yoy be a good little girl and tell me who my dear sweet breeder is, hm~?"

He dug his heel into her back slightly with a scowl on his face. "I wanna hear you fucking say it."

"Much better." He said, pressing his foot down lightly on the side of her head. "God look at you. You're probably fucking drenched by now huh? Just from me fucking your throat, and stepping on you?" Another cruel laugh from him.

"Oh it's absolutely sinful." He snarled as he moved his foot to part her thighs and press to her core.

He smirked and snarled again as he pressed his foot to her core. "Thank you, baby~" he cooed, his voice low and almost dual toned.

She arched as best as she could, shifting her hips gently. She was shivering under his, juices gushing under his mistreatment, "Y-You're welcome, master~"

He snarled lowly, a sound that surely no human could make. "I don't know if you're ready or not~" he snarled.

He huffed and took his foot off of her as he tossed away the smoldering butt of his cigar and drew another, lighting it with his fingertips again. He exhaled and growled softly. "Bed. Now."

Back
Top Bottom