Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked darkly and slams harder into her spot. "Greedy fucking whore that you are, I bet you're still not satisfied huh. What if I summoned another cock and jammed it down your throat again?"

"Oh I know you will." He smirked and a rune appeared in front of her face, and another form of his cock slowly emerged from it, still throbbing and swelling right in front of her.

It sent a tingle up his spine. Not just from the pleasure he received, but from seeing just how greedy she was for him.

He hissed louder and moved faster, almost lost in the moment he had created. All of these massive cocks and she was taking them like nothing. More than that, it was like she needed them to live

He was too. He cursed under his breath, this was way too enjoyable to stop. He decided to tease her a bit. He made the cock she was choking on begin to throb and pulse harder than the two that were stuffing her.

She whined, like she was expecting him to blow his load anytime now. Her pussy started to shiver, another sign of how close she was.

He huffed and tried to focus, and ended up blowing a massive load down her throat, but kept moving. Maybe she would like it of he had them all cum at different times?

He huffed and just watched her continue to choke on the cock presented to her. "F-Fuck, that's really hot."

He arched hard and roared her name as the cock in her throat blew another load, beforr moving harder and shooting off a load in her backside, and then filling her greedy pussy with even more.

Back
Top Bottom