Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He stalks after her, and as soon as she reached the bed, he pushed her onto it and crawled over her, the tip of his massive cock pressed firmly against her entrance.

"F-Fuck did you make yourself tighter~?!" He hissed, rearing back and slamming hard into her again and again.

He roars loudly and slams hard into her spot, moving to pick her up and slam her down onto his cock over and over, looking her dead in her pulsating, violet eyes before pulling her into a deep, heated kiss.

He rubbed his tongue against hers as he slammed into her again and again, panting as his tail swayed and smacked against the wall.

He huffed and tossed her back onto the mattress before wrapping his hands around her throat and moving as hard as he possibly could. "F-Fuck, your pussy is so fucking good~!!"

He hisses and snarls loudly as his eyes glow, watching her breasts bounce hard. He grunted and smirked deviously, thr cigar still caught gently in his teeth. "Oh you're such a broken little toy aren't you~?"

He smirked and discarded the cigar before moving in closer. His voice was low, almost hypnotic. "And I'm gonna keep molding you into any fucking shape I desire." He snarled lowly. He began speaking to her, in a language that was almost incomprehensible. Never the less, it made her spine tingle and her stomach do flips as he pounded into her.

"Of course you fucking love it. I want to hear how much you fucking love it, Dialen." He said with a devious smirk. "That is, of course, if you can focus through this." He said as he snapped his fingers, and once again both of her entrances were filled with his cock. The same spell as before, but much stronger this time.

She gasped loudly and gave a guttural scream, her eyes rollingg back as she tried to rock her hips with his. Her brain shut off and she was reduced to nothing.

He scowled and pounded harder into her, but snapped his fingers. The sound pierced through the veil of maddening pleasure and spoke directly to her. "I still want to hear how much you love it, Dialen. Shall I remove the spell?" He asked her.

He bit his lip for a second before grumbling and slamming harder and harder into her. "You're lucky I can't fucking say no to you." He growled.

Back
Top Bottom