Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He noticed and smirked a bit. "Yknow what? There might be somethin' you could do for me." He said.

He sat down in his pilot seat and took a slow drag, as if savoring his cigar over her, before responding. "Why don't you go ahead and suck me off." He said. More of a demand than a request.

"You like being called a breeder though. And to be honest, you practically are my breeder." He snarled.

He huffed and gripped her hair. "I'm not a patient man when I'm not pumped full of Daemon blood and lust, Dia, what makes you think I'm gonna be patient now?' He growled out as he began forcing her to take all of him

He growls lowly and forces his now larger cock down her throat with a low growl. "Hesitant fucking breeder." He hissed.

She moaned lowly around him, her eyes full of lust and admiration. She was loving this way more than she originally thought she would.

He hissed and began rocking his hips, starting to throat fuck her mercilessly. "F-Fuck, you're a good little breeder, aren't you?"

"C-Crazed little whore." He hissed, drooling as he kept his cigar tight in his lips. "G-God I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you." He snarled, forcing his cock deep into her throat.

He snarls and pushes his cock into her throat again and again, his cock throbbing hard in her throat. "You want my fucking cum don't you? You wanna be bred?"

"Slutty little breeder." He hissed. He huffed and focused and trembled, his cock pulsing and throbbing in her throat, he was willing himself closer. "I-I'm getting close."

Back
Top Bottom