Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"O-Oh Prince.." She muttered and moved quickly to the ramp, hoping to find a way to calm Beau down. She couldn't call out his real name, or really show that she was there. What could she do?

Luckily, he was done offloading. He stumbled up the ramp, panting. "L-Lets.. Go." He said as he managed to punch in the new coordinates for the autopilot.

"D-Daemon.. Screaming at me.. Can't get it out of my fucking head.. Trying to get free.." He said, trying to calm down.

She panicked and did the first thing that came to mind; she moved in front of him and pulled him into a deep kiss. No charms or spells, just her own love and desperation.

She relaxed and pressed into him. Thank the Prince, they dodged a crisis. She could still feel the presence but it wasn't as strong.

He huffs and relaxes, pulling back. "Thank you.." He said. He stood to get up and suddenly hunched over, gripping his head as he roared. His frame darkened over as he strained himself, before wings began to sprout. Luckily, they were far from the port by now.

He roared and his voice became much deeper as he grew back to his daemon form, his eyes glowing a fiery orange. He panted and he looked back at her after his transformation had completed.

"Is it you? Maybe it is you, Dia. Smells.. Sweet. Alluring." He snarled as he moved over to her.

"I'm fine." He growled out, making a low noise as he inhaled her scent. "I was right, it was you."

"What was?" He asked. "Lighting a cigar?" He smirked. "You're as easy as ever with me, aren't you~?"

Back
Top Bottom