Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He snarled lowly and flicked her a demanding look for a moment, gripping her hair and forcing her back. "I said let me think, not fucking distract me, you greedy whore." He growled lowly.

He knew she wouldn't quit, it's what he loved about her. "Thank you, finally." He huffed. He stoked a cigar and took a long drag, scowling and blowing the smoke into her face as he looked back out at the stars.

His eyes were glowing a bright orange as he watched her, but he did nothing but let the smoke curl from his nostrils and pretend like he didn't notice her.

He inhaled and let out a low grunt, still looking out at the stars. Suddenly, he looked down at her. "I have an idea."

He looked back out at the stars and suddenly forced his cock deep into her throat with a grunt. "Nevermind. Lost the idea." He said, taking in another deep drag.

He huffed and released her hair. "Fuck your throat is tight." He snarled as he blew the smoke in her face again. "You're gonna have to help keep me calm."

He truly was mean to her for ignoring her but she loved it. Couldn't get enough of his cruelty. He could torture her until she came and was a slobbering mess and she would still worship the ground he walked on.

He moved and shifted a bit, his cock throbbing and pumping a small bit of his sweet juices onto her tongue.

He huffed. "Oh, don't give me that fucking look." He said. "Here, have something to entertain yourself." He said, his tone tired and almost frustrated. A light appeared behind her and a magical, summoned cock suddenly jammed itself into her core.

Her eyes widened again before crossing, the action only seemed to doom him. She picked up her pace, throat fucking herself as she rode the cock.

He arched and hissed, gripping her hair and pulling her off his cock. "I-I didn't fucking say you could do that."

"No you aren't." He said coldly. Another flash of light and soon a thick cock was pumping in and out of her ass, the one in her pussy completely still.

"Prove it." He said. Both cocks stopped and remained still, smirking down at her as he released her hair.

Back
Top Bottom