Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He chuckled and pressed her face into the floor. "I forgot. You enjoy being used like a fucking doormat." He snarled.

"You love it, don't you? When I'm so very mean to you." He hissed, and the cock in her drenched pussy was removed with a loud pop.

He smirked darkly and the second cock began to pump slowly into her. "How badly do you want me to use you again?"

"Want? Yes." He said. The cock stopped moving and he dug his heel into her spine. "But who the fuck are you to question me?"

"Who is any being to question you~? You are a God among men~ if you wanted, you could overthrow the Prince himself and take his throne~" She moaned weakly, "I would be an unworthy queen to rule by your side~ only fit for you to breed and fill your armies with fodder~"

He smirked and spat upon her back. "Lowly, greedy whore." He hissed before he forced her off the floor.

He smirked and moved her up, hooking his arms under her legs, the cock in her ass disappearing and his cock quickly taking its place.

He smirked darkly and wrapped a hand around her throat. "Oh, you're loving this aren't you..~? You so badly want me to dump inside this tight pussy huh~?"

He smirked and pulled out. He waved his hand and quickly cleaned his cock, before stuffing her ass with a plug he summoned, and quickly slammed into her pussy

He grunts and moans lowly as he bucked and slammed hard into her spot. He gripped her shoulders and forced her down as deep as he could go.

Back
Top Bottom