Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked and suddenly put a sensitivity rune over her crotch. "Milk this fat cock for all you can take." He snarled.

He arches hard and moans lowly. "F-Fuck, you're even tighter now..~ I-I don't know how long I can last~" he snarled.

She bit her lip and purred, "Maybe you aren't the God I thought you were if you can't keep up with some silly succubus~"

"You think I can't keep up with you? After all my nice gestures." He said and suddenly began moving to the bedroom.

"It worked." He said as he snapped his fingers. Rope appeared all over her body, tied in knots that resembled that of a spiderweb, rubbing and slightly burning against sensitive spots over her body, and restrained perfectly to the bed.

"Oh no, now you have to beg for it. The plug in her ass swelled and grew slightly, and it began vibrating softly as he moved to gently slap his hot, hard cock against her drenched core.

He grew a little aggressive and grabbed her jaw, wrapping a hand around her throat. "I said. Beg." He snarled.

She gasped weakly and melted even more, "I-I don't deserve your cock but I want it so badly~ it's the only one I'll ever want in this whole vast expanse of space~ please let me have it~!"

"Good girl." He said as he pushed his cock against her folds before pushing into her, snarling loudly.

Every time she would squirm, the friction would flare up again, and he would start slamming harder into het.

Back
Top Bottom