Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He huffs and grunts, pounding harder and harder as he moves to suddenly latch onto her breast and began suckling roughly, desperately needing to hear more.

He roars again and moves her legs over his shoulders and begins slamming even deeper into her, somehow reaching a spot previously undiscovered. "K-Keep. Screaming." He demanded.

She obeyed, screaming louder and louder just for him. Only for him. "C-Call me your queen~!! Please, I haven't heard it in so long~!!"

He snarls lowly and slams harder into her spot, biting roughly up her neck to her ear. "A-As you fucking wish, my Queen."

She came right there, ripping the pillow as her already mercilessly tight walls squeezed him harder, her juices gushing from her heavily.

He roars loudly and only moves faster, panting hard and slowly brushing some of the hair from his face. He nips her earlobe and forces her legs open and wide out to the sides as he slams from tip to base. "F-Fuck, my Queen. You're too fucking tight."

"K-Keep. Going." He snarled loudly. "M-More." He slammed harder and harder into her, his body tingling from his back to the base of his skull.

"No one could ever make me feel this good~!! Not human or daemon~!! It's so good, it's too much~!! I love your fat cock so much, master~!!" She screamed

"F-Fuck it's hard fighting this, I-I swear I cann feel this pussy begging for my cum." He growled out, grabbing her wrists and pulls them close to him for leverage.

He moans loudly and slams faster into her, moving her onto her side, her leg on his shoulder. "F-Fuck, Dia~!!"

She was drooling heavily onto the bed, eyes glowing and unfocused, "I-I'm going to risk everything and worship you as my God, master~~ you're inhuman and should be worshipped as such~❤"

He panted hard and moved faster. "F-Fuck here it comes~!!" He cries as he slams balls deep into her, spilling his massive load into her as he kept slamming into her.

He pants hard and his eyes go a little hazy. His vision went black for what seemed like a moment, and when his vision returned he could hear her screaming, as he was mid-spank, slamming hard into her as he had her on all fours.

"Wh.. What happened?" He asked, smacking her ass harder as he almost obeyed her every word. "Think.. I blacked out for a second..

He roars loudly and moves faster, his heart pounding in his ears, suddenly erupting inside her yet again.

Back
Top Bottom