Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He set the computer to auto and wheeled away from the controls slightly. "You have my undivided attention.

"Well, you have my attention. What now?" He asked, sparking up a cigar and crossing his massive arms across his chest.

She bit her lip and moved to stand behind the copilot seat, as she walked her clothes changed into a frilled bra and panty set. She stuck out her ass a little and twirled her hair slowly around her finger.

He huffed and watched her, his arms flexing and bulging a bit. His cock throbbed hard as he watched her.

He watched her ass move and inhaled deeply. He had to keep his cool, but she was almost too much. "Oh, it's wonderful." He said. She could easily be feeding off of his lust.

She moved closer and sat in his lap, inching close so their lips were barely touching. "Do you want me, Beau~?" She asked lowly, eyes glowing gently. It was almost like their first time.

He began slowly falling under her spell. "Y..Yes." He said, eyes going a little hazy with a purple hue, "Anything."

Back
Top Bottom