Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I've already killed for you.. And I'd gladly do it again." He said. His cigar fell from his lips and doused itself as it bounced off the cold metal floor. "And I've marched onto a planet of daemons.. And I would do it again." He said.

He makes a low noise. He felt like he was going to burst. His body was on fire. "I love you too, Dialen."

He suddenly tangled his fingers in her hair as he pulls her into a heated kiss, snarling and grunting lowly into the kiss.

He began grabbing more roughly at her, snarling louder as he ground her against his throbbing cock, growling lowly.

He lifted her off of his lap before freeing his cock and setting her back down, her hot core pressed against the base of his shaft as he now directly ground her against his cock eith a low moan.

His vision became slightly less blurry as her charm faded, he was regaining his senses a bit now. He looked down and looked up, his heart pounding.

He suddenly shifted and gripped her hips tight as he quickly slid the entirety of his cock deep into her hot pussy with a strangled grunt, being forced to pause and savor the new sensation.

He huffs and regains control as he began lifting her and forcing her to bounce on his cock, exactly to his liking.

He huffs and grunts lowly. "F-Fucking.. Tight." He snarled loudly. "S-So fucking tight." He panted, digging his nails into her hips.

He wasted no time, moving her to the bed without pulling his cock out of her. He immediately began slamming downward, driving the entire length of his thick shaft into her, huffing and grunting lowly. "F-Fuck, fuck, fuck.", he chanted as he began picking up the pace.

She screamed over and over, gripping the pillow tight as she watched him, "O-Oh Prince~!! O-Oh fuck~!! It's perfect, it's phenomenal~!!"

He was unable to speak, so focused on stuffing her full of his fat cock. "F-Fuck, fuck it's too fucking good~!!" He managed, suddenly zeroing in on her spot and slamming into it as hard as he could.

He roars and only moves harder and faster, as if he was rewarding her, which would have been incredible for her.

Back
Top Bottom