Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He gripped her hair and cried out, his body burning hot. But he couldn't stop. He needed more. What was happening?

He climaxed hard, suddenly forcing her to move to his liking as he climaxed again, his vision fading once again.

When he woke up again, he was fucking her in the ass with a vibrating plug acting as a chastity for her core. She was screaming and gasping, sputtering in tongues that he only assumed were praises.

He smacks her ass harder, suddenly leaning closer and whispering something to her in a dead language. He wasn't in control of his own body. What was going on?

"Wh-What.. Happened?" He asked. "I-I've.. Been blacking out.." He panted hard, slamming harder and harder into her.

His body grew hot. He stopped moving, but his cock began to swell more, stretching her far more. His chest burned as tattoos appeared across his pecs and abs, horns sprouting from his head as his eyes began glowing a deep crimson.

His body changed rapidly before her eyes, and she felt a powerful presence. Her power was almost sucked away in an instant. Her suspicions were right.

Her face flushed a dark red, "I-I knew it~ I always knew you weren't human~ oh, master, you're even more perfect than before~"

He growled lowly and his cock pulsed hard inside her. "I see.. This explains quite a bit.." He said, his voice now low and dual toned.

He kisses back and makes a low noise. She felt so much better. What was this? He was so unused to all of this. He was more sensitive to touch, to everything.

He nodded and made a noise as he moved to lay back. As he pulled out, there was a loud pop. She could see it, his now gargantuan cock throbbing and dripping in her juices.

He made a low noise and watched her, his cock throbbing hard against her asscheek as she crawled over him.

She took the plug out and it vanished in a flash of glitter dust before she slowly slid down over his massive cock. Her breath hitched and she barely managed to get over just the tip.

Back
Top Bottom