Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She continued to slide down, her moans growing louder before she finally reached the base. She had to make herself looser, and even then she was still tight.

He huffs and pants hard. "T-Tight." He grumbled. He had to keep himself restrained as to stay still and not ruin her.

"Your lust.. I can almost.. Taste it.." He growled lowly as his hands found her waist. "It is.. Delicious." He moaned as he began pumping her slowly over his cock.

He growls lowly and begins slowly moving her over his cock, feasting upon her lust. "Oh this is intoxicating~" he growls lowly.

"C-Can't.. Take it." He huffed. "M-More. More." He growled out, slamming her down over his cock suddenly.

He nearly howls as he slams her down faster, now addicted to this level of pleasure. "F-Fuck!!" He roared.

Her tail curled tighter than a spring as she bounced on his cock, her head falling back as she let out scream after scream.

He forced her onto her back and began slamming hard into her spot, ravenously feeding off of her lust.

He growled and groaned lowly as he moved onto his back again. "The things I do for you." He grumbled as he allowed her to ride him again.

She moved over him and kissed him deeply, greedily, as she slammed her hips down over his large cock, moaning loudly against his lips.

He growls louder and grunts into the kiss, the two of them becoming drunk off of eachother's lust rather quickly.

She cried out, drooling and raking her nails over his chest, "D-Do you want me to be tighter~? Wetter~? Hotter~? You're wish is my command, master~"

"Wetter." He grunted as he pulled her head back by her hair and smacked her ass, growling possessively.

He nearly howls, keeping a tight grip on the base of her tail in one hand while guiding her movements, and using his other hand to roughly swat at her well rounded ass.

She was drooling heavier now, eyes drunk and hazy, "M-Master~" she gasped in delight, "I-I'll cum too soon if you k-keep doing that~~❤"

Back
Top Bottom