Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked and rested his hands on her thighs. "Call me your king. Tell me all that you love about me~" he demanded.

"My King~❤" It spilled from her lips without an ounce of hesitation, "I love your rugged looks and your cold demeanour~ I love how you destroyed several disgusting human lives for me~ I love how your touch sets my skin on fire and your kisses make me numb~ I love your cock and how thick it is and all the potent cum it holds~"

He began feeding off of her lust without even realizing it, inhaling deeply with a growl. "Feed me with your lust, Dialen. Keep thinking about how much you want me. How much you need me. I'll even allow you to make demands of me this once." He growled.

"You will~? You're too good to me, master, I don't deserve you~❤" She moaned, pumping out lust without even knowing she could.

She kissed him deeply, moaning as she continued to feed him, "Thank you, master...~ I love hearing you praise me...~" She said against his lips.

"Keep feeding me. Keep fantasizing about me." He snarled. "I'm surprised you haven't demanded anything of me yet."

He made a noise and decided to use the first charm again, the one that caused raw pleasure. He cast it again before using his obedience charm to keep hwe focused on him as he simply sat back and fed.

He growled lowly and continued, smirking as his cock swelled and thronbed against her thigh. "You're so good to me, Dia~"

He growled lowly and he tried something new, his eyes glowing a faint pink now. "I wonder what this one does..~?"

Back
Top Bottom