Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Y-You're too much for me to take~~ I love you so much, Beau~~ please, I want to make you feel good~~" She pleaded desperately

"Oh you really do huh~? I'm not done yet~" he purred. "But I do ache, so I guess you can indulge yourself a little bit~" he said.

His cock was massive and pulsing, almost intimidating if she wasn't so desperate for it. "Oh, be my guest~" he smirked. "I'm still gonna torture you though..~" he purred, casting another love charm as he rested his cock against her face.

He huffed and watched her, his cock almost burning hot against her cheek. He cast another pleasure charm, his cock beginning to drip gently. Her lust was making him drunk, he felt like he could barely control himself.

He moans lowly and hits her with multiples of the pleasure charm just to hear her moan before shaking his head. "S-Sorry I didn't mean to lose myself there, be my guest Dia~" he purred.

He could see her shorts were soaked through with her juices before she took the whole of him into her throat, her eyes rolling back at the taste.

He growls lowly and grunts, casting another love charm on her. "Oh you love it don't you, Dia..~? You love even just the faint taste of this fat cock..~?"

She worked him as fast as she could, hoping it was answer enough. There was no way she was going to pull away from him.

He moaned lowly and grips her hair to force her away from his cock, resting it on her face again. "It's not very polite to not give an answer to someone who has asked you a question, Dia. Especially not someone so kind such as myself~"

She was almost in tears, struggling to try and swallow him down again, "N-No, no, give it back...! Master, please, I need it, I'll die without it! You're so cruel! You don't love me at all!"

"Aw I'm sorry baby, go ahead, dig in~" he said as he released her hair, allowing her to do as she wished. He was thouroughly amused with the response, knowing just how she got when she was greedy.

She started throat fucking herself on his cock, grunting in delight; he liked throat fucking her, maybe he would praise her for this. Seeing him happy made her feel so good.

He arched and let out a strangled moan of bliss as he watched her lose her mind over his cock. "F-Fuck, good girl Dialen." He moaned out, his juices dripping heavily onto her tongue.

She moved faster, looking insanely delighted by his words. Like she could die right there and not have a single regret.

Her shorts suddenly disappeared and she began fingering herself, moaning and grunting like a feral animal around him. She had already made a large puddle under her that grew bigger by the second.

He got an awful idea, and suddenly a cover appeared over her drenched pussy, forcing her fingers out and not allowing them back in. He was more than loving this, his cock was throbbing hard in her throat.

She whined loudly and squirmed, trying to get some kind of gratification, but could receive none. She worked him more, wrapping her tongue around him cock.

He arched and moaned louder, and decided that maybe she deserved a little something. A vibrating plug appeared, fitting snugly inside her ass. "Having fun, Dia~? Enough torture for you or do you need more~?"

She was in tears, face flushed dark red, but she motioned that it was enough. Any more and she would go insane, almost primal.

He grunted and moaned lowly. "Excellent~" he looked down at her, his cock beginning to pulse in her throat. "Are you having fun~?"

Back
Top Bottom