Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck~!!" He roared. She got exactly what she wished for, and soon her greedy pussy was filled past the brim with another inhumanly large load. "F-Fuuuuck~!!" He cried, smacking her ass hard.

"All of it~" She moaned as she bit his neck, "Fuck, Beau, I need all of it, every drop, I want you to give me, do you understand?"

"Y-Yes Dia, all I have is yours j-just keep going~!!" He cried. She slammed down to the base again and again he watched the sticky web form between them and moaned lowly. "H-Hnn~ fuck thats so hot..~"

He moans loudly and nearly spasms, shaking as he climaxes uncontrollably, shooting another massive load into her. He felt more than drunk, he felt high. This was incredible.

"F-Fuck I can't stop cumming, this pussy is so good, so greedy, it's milking me for all I fucking have..~!!"

He climaxed again and again beforr finally blacking out. His vision faded to black as he stared into Dia's bright purple eyes

"I-I waited for you...~" She sounded strained, like she was about to keel over, "I-I put on...a denial spell...so I wouldn't cum...until you woke up...~"

He suddenly grabbed her hips and began slamming her down over his still rock solid cock. "T-Take the rune off." He almost begged.

He was desperate for her pleasure. He slammed her down as fast and as hard as he could, focusing long enough to cast another pleasure charm on her.

She gasped and screamed in raw ecstasy, her body thrashing in hos grasp as her velvet walls squeezed around him tight. Her juices gushed in waves, their mixed juices pouring from her.

"Y-You.. Snapped.. W-we fucked.. For.. Hours.." He panted. "You.. Charmed me and milked me for everything.." He panted. She could see it, he was fairly worn out.

She nodded and laid with him in bed with him, enjoying being in his arms. The journey to find a way to turn Beau back was a long one. Dia stayed close to him the whole time, she couldn't bear being away from him now that he was more volatile and sex crazed. She sat in his lap as they sat in the cockpit, her head resting on his shoulder as she gazed lazily out at the vast expanse of space.

Back
Top Bottom