Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Right, apologies should be fucking instead." He said. He moved and undid his pants, having gone without underwear. She could barely see the bulge of the base of his massive cock peaking out

"Oh yeah? I can demean you while you choke on my cock." He hissed. "Like the greedy little whore you are, of course."

He huffed and tugged his pants down, his cock half hard and still so massive. "Just get to sucking."

He suddenly gripped her hair and forced his cock down her throat with a low, strangled moan. "Whoops".

She gave a weak grunt around him, eyes glowing ever faintly with her lust. She gazed up at him with raw love and ecstasy, wrapping her tongue around his length.

He moans lowly. "G-Good little whore." He growled as he began rocking his hips, his cock throbbing hard in her tight throat.

She merely worshipped him as he used her, petting his thighs with her nails and running her tongue over the underside and around his sack.

He growls and melts, running a glowing hand down her back. She felt her body heat slowly and her core begin to ache almost furiously.

He snarls louder and starts moving faster. He brushes the hair from her face. He cast a charm on her, smirking. "Focus on me, you greedy little thing."

Her eyes shot back up to lock with his, her moans weak and desperate, but she continued to move her tongue to his benefit.

She gave another whine, obviously loving all of this. She gently pushed against his hand, wanting him to use her faster.

He palmed the back of her head and began using her much rougher, and much faster, huffing and grunting lowly. "C-Crazy.. Little.. Slut..~!!" He said between grunts.

She looked beyond happy, drooling around his fat cock as he worked her to his liking. She loved making him feel good and being rewarded for it.

He moans lowly and moves faster for a while. "F.. Fuck.. Fuck, I'm gonna cum..~!!" He cried, moving from tip to base into her throat.

Back
Top Bottom