Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her expression changed as if he had charmed her, even though he knew he hadn't. "Please fuck my drenched little pussy, master~ stretch me out as much as you can~❤"

He smirked and forced her onto her back and laid his cock against her abdomen. "Fuck baby, you're just too fucking greedy sometimes." He hissed as he began pushing into her

She arched and moaned lowly, "Only for you, master~ no human or demon has evoked such feelings of pure, raw desire from me like you have~"

He grunted and suddenly slammed into her. "F-Fuck, you'll never know how hot it is hearing that I broke a daemon." He said as he suddenly wrapped a hand tight around her throat. He was on autopilot at this point. His body took over. He latched roughly onto her breast and he began bucking quickly.

She gave a strangled cry, her eyes rolling back already as he pleasured her with his own beautiful brand of roughness. She was so hot and tight around him, she was really desperate for attention after working him to two full orgasms.

He huffed and grunted lowly as he wrapped another hand around her throat, slamming into her with brute force. "F-Fuck look at you, this still isn't enough for your slutty body is it?"

She shook her head weakly, much too greedy for it to really be considered acceptable. But it was one of his favorite quirks of hers.

He pulled out briefly and soon, she felt something prodding at both entrances. Both very well lubricated. And hot. As they pushed in to her, she was filled far fuller than she could ever remember

She gasped as best as she could before giving a strangled scream. She was already numb and shaking, loving the full feeling before trying to see what they both were.

He was panting, biting his lip. There was nothing new there. "I-I figured you like my cock already.. How do you feel about two of them~?" He moaned lowly as he slammed hard into her.

Her eyes crossed and she could hardly grunt let alone moan. It felt way too good, interstellar even. She could hardly remember what her name was.

He released her throat and pulled her arms between her legs as he used them for leverage. He pounded away at her, trying to ignore the massive increase in pleasure, and how tiring it was to keep this kind of spell going.

"S-So good~!! Fuck, master, it's incredible~!! I can't take it, I can't fucking take it~!! You're too much for me~!!" She cried.

Her tongue fell passed her lips as her moans became guttural, deprived, and needy. "F...Fuh...~!! Haah~!! H-Harder~!! P-Please~!!"

Back
Top Bottom