Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck~!! Y-You greedy fucking whore, this is more what you want, isn't it? You wanna be stuffed full and fucked brainless huh?" He asked, snarling louder.

"Greedy little slut. G-God I fucking love that." He snarled as he slammed into her spot, drooling as he panted hard.

He panted hard, his two cocks throbbing hard inside her. "F-Fuck I can't keep the spell up for much longer. " he said. He was getting close.

He grips the sheets tight and presses on. "F-Fuck you, you're so fucking greedy." He slams hard into her, moaning lowly. "S-So fucking greedy."

"Wh-What do you think?" He asked. He was still trying to focus. He was so close, his vision a little fuzzy.

"O-Oh you crafty little whore." He snarled as he picked up his pace. "A-And what reward do you desire?"

She cried out and pulled him into a deep kiss, "F-Fill me up, master~ give me all the cum you've got in that massive cock~"

He arched hard, still trying to foght his impending climax. "F-Fuck I-I can't.. Can't hold on anymore..~!!"

She wanted to cum so bad but was trying not to beg, she wanted it to be about him. She moved and bit his neck and collarbone, "Please, master, don't make me wait~❤"

He bucks and slams hard into her spot. "F-Fuck.. Fuck, fuck..~!!" He cried, arching hard as he suddenly filled her with not one, but two massive loads, simultaneously.

She arched and gave a low desperate whine, "O-Oh fuck~~❤" She was shaking, full if lust and wanting so badly to cum.

Back
Top Bottom