Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He huffs and bucks hard, slamming halfway deep into her, cupping her ass roughly as he just watches her, loving how she looked below him.

"D-Do you want to move out of the doorway...?" She asked between moans, "Th-The wall would be better, I think!"

He suddenly pulled out and slammed her against the wall before wrapping her legs around his waist before slamming deep into her.

He growls lowly and moves to roughly latch onto her breast, moaning and growling lowly as he slams into her slowly but roughly.

He moans lowly and switches her breasts, drooling all over her massive breasts as he plowed hard and fast into her.

He pullrd back and growled loudly. "F-Fuck already? God I can't believe you're so easy." He snarled.

"Only for you~!! Only for you, master~!!" She cried before her moans turned into screams that echoed through the ship, her walls squeezing around him tightly.

He roars and bucks hard against her, huffing and clawing hard at her thighs. "F-Fuck, Dia~!!"

He moved her away from the wall and tossed her onto the bed before nearly ripping his shirt off. He grabbed his cigar and took a deep drag. "All fours." He ordered.

"No not yet." He snarled. He smacked her ass hard, growling as he watches her ass ripple. "Beg for my cock or I'll throat fuck you until you do."

"How did I know you'd choose that option?" He asked before forcing her to turn around and pressing his cock to her lips.

Her lips parted willingly and her tongue ghosted over the head of his cock, looking up at him and gazing upon him like he was a God and she unworthy of his grace.

He growls lowly and grips her hair tight, forcing his cock past her lips with a sinister grin.

Back
Top Bottom