Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh yeah?" He asked, flexing his left arm hard. "Can't say I blame you." He growled. "No panties huh? What did I tell you about being careful? That's not careful."

"Oh is that it?" He asked. "So this was a test. Hm. Fuck." He snarled, just watching her move. "And how have I done so far?" He asked, his voice a low growl.

"Swear to god Dia, unless you wanna be ruined, I advise otherwise." He said. He got up and moved over, palming her ass.

"As a matter of fact, yeah. You got a problem with that?" He asked, his voice stern as he gave her ass a firm swat.

"Good to hear." He said as he smacked her ass again and again, leaving stinging red marks all over her well rounded ass.

"Hopeless little slut, you said you were well fed. But here you are, practically begging for cock already." He growled as he smacks her ass again, watching the flesh ripple.

He smirked. "What, weak already? About ready to give in?" He asked, moving to roughly grope her.

"No, not in the least." He growled, pressing his hips to hers. She could feel just how hard he was.

She almost melted right there. "I-I'm glad~ p-please use me with the lingerie on~ just thinking about you fucking me in this is making my pussy ache~"

"Yeah? Fuck you really are hopeless." He snarled. He moved back and she could hear his zipper being undone before something hot and solid was laid against her ass.

He made a noise. "I dunno, it might be. What do you think it is?" He asked, slowly rubbing it along her drenched pussy and plump ass.

Back
Top Bottom