Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned around him, her eyes rolling back for a second before refocusing on him, her tongue playing with the underside.

He moaned lowly and slowly began rocking his hips, slowly pushing his cock into her throat. "How are you liking this? Bet some crazy fucking slut like yourself would love the fact that this cock tastes like you." He growls.

She nodded weakly, face dark red all the way to the tips of her small pointed ears. She thought it was actually thrilling to taste herself on his cock.

He moaned lowly and moved faster. It would drive her insane, feeling his cock throbbing hard in her throat.

She grunted and moaned, her eyes never leaving his face, loving his expressions. Everything about him was attractive.

He hissed and moved faster, gripping her hair tighter. "F-Fuck I'm getting close. Want me to make a mess or force you to swallow it?"

He smirked and moaned lowly as he moved faster, his cock throbbing harder in her throat. "O-Oh fuck yeah I'm gonna cum~!!"

He forced his cock deep into her throat before roaring and dumping a massive, creamy load of cum into her.

He smirked. "Aw how can I say no to you?" He asked, moving and forcing her onto her back, slamming roughly into her with a loud moan.

Her screams couldn't be silenced, and he liked it that way. She looked drunk, beyond drunk. Her eyes were half lidded and hazy, glowing bright purple.

Back
Top Bottom