Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck, you're loving this aren't you?" He asked, smacking hard against her hips. He growled and slammed faster and faster into her, the loud slapping sounds growing ever louder.

He snarls and moans lowly. "G-God even after all the abuse I've put you through, you're still so fucking tight~!!"

"You make it any tighter and we'll have an issue." He snarled, slamming faster and cursing his words under his breath.

He cursed. "N-Nothin. Don't worry about it." He snarled. He bucked and slammed harder into her, trying to get her mind off of it.

Oh, she was determined now. She bit her lip and willed her pussy to tighten just enough to be noticeable, moaning lowly as she became more sensitive from it.

She was rewarded with a loud moan and his head lulling down as he paused to savor the immense tight feeling. "Sh-Shit..~!!"

He pants hard and moans louder, and she could feel his cock throbbing harder inside her. "D-Damned smartass daemonette." He snarled.

"F-Fuck you, it's a damned dirty trick." He moaned, slamming hard into her spot. Fuck, was he under her mercy like this?

"Th-The issue is this pussy was already too good, with it like this is just unfair~!! I-I can't hold out like this~!!"

"Haah~!!" Her juices gushed with each thrust, "That's so hot~!! You don't understand how hot that is, Beau~!!"

"Y-You're gonna milk me dry like this, you crazy slut~!!" He howls, his brow knit tightly in pleasure.

He howls loudly and bites his lip hard. "F-Fuck, fuck~!! S-So fucking tight..~!! So fucking good~!!" He cried

He arches and howls loudly, giving a sudden and brutal slam into her spot. "F-Fuck~!!" He huffs. "A-All fours. I wanna sit back and watch that ass of yours bounce." He demanded before attempting to pull out.

"F-For now, yes." He panted as he sat back on his knees, watching his massive cock disappear into her.

Back
Top Bottom