Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The next days were filled with nothing but stressfull travel and meetings with unsavory characters. Beau was more on edge than normal. But he couldn't rest.

Dialen did her best to keep him calm but raw deals were becoming a common occurance and they did little for his mood.

He was getting more and more frustrated, but the tipping point came when a dock officer demanded a bribe. A hefty one at that. He dropped off the cargo and set the ship into a new course. "Dia, you busy?"

"Not at all, master~!" She dropped into the copilot seat and spun around before stopping to face him with her usual adoring gaze.

"Get some lingerie on. One of the ones you got from that shop. We've got some time before our next stop. I need to unwind snd I know you need to feed."

She jumped out of her seat and headed to the bedroom, stripping and throwing on the red monokini before coming back out, "Ok, I'm ready for you~"

He headed into the bedroom and shoved her onto the bed. His cock was aching as he watched her move. He removed his pants and moved his cigar to the ash tray before forcing her legs apart and eating her out fiercely

He moans lowly into her and continues, gripping her soft thighs. God she tasted so good, he needed to be careful.

Back
Top Bottom