Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She came out first in a lace bralet and matching panty set, but nearly fell when she saw his cold expression as he watched her. "O-Oh no, master~❤ that's not fair~"

He made a noise and held the cigar in his lips. He smirked and held up his hand, twirling his finger to silently tell her to turn around.

She obeyed, moving to give a slow turn and showing the the panties stopped just above the cusp of her ass, framing it perfectly.

She almost squealed before hurrying off to put on the next one. When she came out, it was a red lace bustier with built in garters, red thigh high stockings hugging her thick thighs. It even came with a cute red thong.

He inhaled slowly and made a low noise as the sweet smoke curled from his nostrils. "Turn." He ordered.

She blushed and gave a slow turn, showing off the thong and even bending over a bit to give him a better view.

He growled lowly and huffed. "Fuck." He snarled. "That one is gonna drive me insane for sure."

She smiled and left to change again, coming back on a black babydoll gown; the top around her breasts was solid black while the skirt was sheer black lace. Complete with another thong. He didn't even have to ask this time, she held the ends of the skirt out and gave a slow turn, putting a little sway in her step.

He smirked and watched, the smoke slowly drifting from the burning end of the cigar as he watched her with those same cold eyes. But she knew better, she could feel it. Behind that cold facade was many a burning desire.

"How's this one, master~? A little more modest but still rather appealing, in my opinion~" She said, loving the attention.

"I see why you wanted to hide these, to be honest. Great finds." He said shortly. His eyes were all over her, drinking in her form.

She smiled and bit her lip, enjoying this way too much. She showed off a pink and black corset next, which he loved and threatened to break; she merely giggled at that. After that was a red monokini type lingerie, she shivered when he heard him growl. "If you like this one, you'll love the last one~"

She could easily feed off his lust, he had to stop himself from openly drooling. "Be careful." He said. "But show me."

She sauntered off to change, a mischievous giggle following her. When she came back, he almost dropped his cigar. It was a black chemise lingerie that looked like it had been through a blender; it was torn to shit aside from the section covering her nipples. She decided, as well, to not wear panties for this one.

He could feel his cock throbbing hard against his thigh. "F.. Fuck. Oh holy shit." He snarled. He had taken off his jacket and revealed his massive, lightly scarred biceps. "F-Fuck."

He growls lowly and watches her, his muscles bulging and flexing with every movement. "Yeah? What about my arms?" He growled, his cigar still hanging from his lips.

Back
Top Bottom